News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

It ends tonight..The Shield!

Started by Gary, November 24, 2008, 11:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

After 6 action packed Seasons, one of the greatest tv shows goes off the air with the series finale of the Shield!

We've gone from Aceveda, Antwon , the Armenian Money Train, Margos, Kavanagh, Lem's death, Shane's betrayal, the Armenian revenge, Vic quitting, Vic selling out Ronnie...to tonight..how's it gonna end???

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Quadzilla

Just getting ready to watch it now. :D

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

JohnS.

:(

I just don't know what to make of it...I mean...I do...but I have so many theories going on in my head. I keep expecting to be able to tune in next week and see what's next...but it's nothing. Nothing is next. It's just over...  ???

Quadzilla

I like the way it is left open for a return. And that by the same virtue it could end and that's that. All loose ends tied up really. And the way Mackey ended up is a truly fitting end to the character, and a great way for him to get his comeuppance.

I miss it already. :(

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

JohnS.

Eli Keaton

A sad day was the day the series finale aired. I was shocked, surprised, moved, pretty much went through every emotion one can have. Most of what happened, I can honestly say that I NEVER saw coming.

Shane shooting himself sure.....but taking Mara and Jackson with him "chris benoit style".....never imagined it'd go down like that. Ronnie getting completely fucked over by Vic and then just going into a tirade, Claudette basically telling Dutch she's gonna die and there's nothing any meds can do about it.

The entire program was just an overall epic win in my eyes and I'm damn sad to see it go for good