News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 2 Archive

Started by Fnord, February 02, 2013, 08:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Midas

Anyone interested in trading up for the 7th pick?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Oh great, number 16. On the plus side if we're snaking I get 2 picks in a row. On the bad side, my fave 15 is so all gonna get picked
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Stoner

The hWo is saddened by our places in the draft.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Midas

Quote from: Stonerman on February 07, 2013, 10:49:00 AM
The hWo is saddened by our places in the draft.

Does SEVEN sounds better for the hWo? As I am entertaining offers for the seventh pick...

Stoner

What would I be giving you in return for the seventh pick?  I haven't done any of these before so I don't know what the incentive is for you for getting a lower spot.

Mike Powers

He wants your first born son, and the rights to the placenta.

Midas

Quote from: Stonerman on February 07, 2013, 07:43:58 PM
What would I be giving you in return for the seventh pick?  I haven't done any of these before so I don't know what the incentive is for you for getting a lower spot.

So basically we switch places for the first two rounds and then I get your 8th ROUND pick...

Round 1
1. Franchise
2. Sgt. Josh
3. AlexK
4. Fnord
5. Powers
6. Jon
7. Stonerman (Traded with Midas)
8. Rob
9. Kieran King
10. JDM
11. Black Death
12. Midas (Traded with Stonerman)
13. jagilki
14. domingo
15. JackHondo
16. J-Vo

Round 2
1. J-Vo
2. JackHondo
3. domingo
4. jagilki
5. Midas (Traded with Stonerman)
6.. Black Death
7. JDM
8. Kieran King
9. Rob
10. Stonerman (Traded With Midas)
11. Jon
12. Powers
13. Fnord
14. AlexK
15. Sgt. Josh
16. Franchise

Round 3
1. Franchise
2. Sgt. Josh
3. AlexK
4. Fnord
5. Powers
6. Jon
7. Midas
8. Rob
9. Kieran King
10. JDM
11. Black Death
12. Stonerman
13. jagilki
14. domingo
15. JackHondo
16. J-Vo

Midas

It's also worth noting that this offer goes for anyone drafting 11-16... I don't see getting who I want with the 7th pick so I might as well deal it for a extra pick in the 8th round...

Black Death

Quote from: Alex K on February 06, 2013, 11:51:35 PM
Black Death is in the South Division. I don't have to make the joke, it makes itself.

only person that would be out of place in the south is you alex ... you California Yankee
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

But with that trade you gain a pick while the person you trade with loses a pick. the fact that you get a pick earlier in the second round should be enough.

Midas

Quote from: domingoTFWF on February 07, 2013, 09:53:22 PM
But with that trade you gain a pick while the person you trade with loses a pick. the fact that you get a pick earlier in the second round should be enough.

I do not believe so...

Trading my 26th pick for the 21st pick is hardly worth giving up the 7th pick in exchange for the 12th pick... I mean for that I keep the 7th pick and take my chances with the 26th pick which should still have some great talent left...

Taking a pick in the later rounds which would be pick number 134 or something like that seems fair to me but hey if you don't like it no worries...

Not moving into the top ten means you can basically guarantee you are not getting guys like...

Cena
Punk
Sheamus
Orton
Show
Del Rio
Kane
Byran
Ziggler
Ryback

Basically the guys who are point getters in the current year...

Black Death

with the add of OVW  and ROH ...  more to choose from and more points to get ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

But the person that loses that 8th round pick would have to wait until the end of the draft to make it up.