News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

2013 EFK King of the Ring

Started by Fnord, May 24, 2013, 04:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Me too. I hope that's what most would do. But then something could happen where Sami Zayn gets the push of a lifetime and wins the whole thing?!  :o

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Rob

I'll be voting for the better wrestler
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Do we vote in the thread or via PM?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

I thought he was putting out 2 polls per day.....

Fnord

Yeah, I wanna make some fancy posts comparing their starts cause I'm a nerd. And for the Qualifiers I'm gonna do 4 a day. :)

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

In our first qualifying match of the 2013 EFK King of the Ring Tournament we have the current #1 Contender to the WWE Diva's Championship and loony toons manager of WWE's World Heavyweight Champion Dolph Ziggler, AJ LEE versus an independent circuit superstar and bestest buddy of CM Punk COLT Cabana!

VS

AJ Lee is a former General Manager of RAW and  a self-professed nerd and tomboy. She is endorsed as being different from the typical women in the WWE, being promoted as "Geek Goddess". In 2012, she was the WWE Diva of the Year and is the only woman to enter this tournament!

Colt Cabana has wrestled all over the world under different personas obtaining a long list of Championships including recently becoming the first American to hold the RPW British Heavyweight Title.

AJ Lee
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 115lbs
Trained by: Jay Lethal
Debut: 09/29/07

Colt Cabana
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 233lbs
Trained by: Ace Steel, Danny Dominion, & Kevin Quinn
Debut: 06/19/1999

You have 24 hours to vote for the winner.

Fnord

In our 2nd qualifying match of the 2013 EFK King of the Ring Tournament we have recently returning GUNNER from TNA against the seasoned veteran KURT ANGLE.

VS

Gunner currently works for TNA and has recently returned. He was a member of the Immortal stable and a former one-time TNA Television Champion. In addition to wrestling for TNA, he also performs for various promotions on the independent circuit under a different ring name.

Kurt Angle is currently under contract with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. He is also known for his time in the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment (WWF/E), and for being the only Olympic gold medalist in the history of professional wrestling. Angle is the only wrestler in history to be a Triple Crown winner in both WWE and TNA. He is the first man to have held the WWE, WCW, TNA, IWGP, and World Heavyweight Championships in his career. Angle is also a two time King of the Mountain winner, winning at the 2007 and 2009 Slammiversary PPV event, making him the only wrestler to have been both King of the Ring (WWE) and King of the Mountain (TNA). Between WWE, TNA, and Japan, Angle has won 12 World Championships and 20 total championships. In 2010 the Wrestling Observer Newsletter named Angle the Wrestler of the Decade of the 2000s.

Gunner
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 247lbs
Trained by: Abel Atoms
Debut: August 2001

Kurt Angle
Height: 6'
Weight: 237lbs
Trained by: Dave Schultz, Dory Funk Jr., Tom Prichard
Debut: October 15, 1998

Stoner

Guess I'm the only one around these parts with a proper appreciation for ass and/or titties.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Fnord

In our 3rd qualifying match of the 2013 EFK King of the Ring Tournament we have TNA's Austin Aries versus TNA's Joseph Park!

VS

Austin Aries is an American professional wrestler, currently signed to Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). He is also a former one-time World Heavyweight, X Division Champion (with his reign of 298 days being the longest in the X Division title's history), and TNA World Tag Team Championship with Bobby Roode, thus making him the fifth TNA Triple Crown Champion. He is also known for performing in Ring of Honor, where he became the first and thus far only two-time ROH World Champion.

"The Monster" Abyss is an American professional wrestler signed with Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA). Parks is one of five men currently employed by TNA to have appeared on the first broadcast -- A.J. Styles, James Storm, Christian York and Jeff Jarrett being the others. As Abyss in TNA, Parks became a former NWA World Heavyweight Champion, being the first of only two men to hold the title while competing under a mask. Abyss is the heaviest wrestler to hold the X Division Championship. He also captured the Television Championship once and the NWA World Tag Team Championship once with A.J. Styles. With having won all the required championships, Abyss was the fourth man to complete the Triple Crown Championship and the second to complete the Grand Slam Championship. Parks also currently makes appearances in TNA as Abyss' storyline brother Joseph Park. This time he isn't Abyss... he's Joseph Park, his own "brother".

Austin Aries
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 210lbs
Trained by: Eddie Sharkey & Terry Fox
Debut: November 11th, 2000

Joseph Park
Height: 6'8"
Weight: 350lbs
Trained by: Roger Ruffin
Debut: January 1995

Fnord

I think this will be one of the blowouts.

Fnord

Fnord

In our 4th qualifying match of the 2013 EFK King of the Ring Tournament we have WWE's Damien Sandow versus WWE's Daniel Bryan!

VS

Damien Sandow is an American professional wrestler. He is contracted to WWE. He previously appeared in WWE as Idol Stevens, and he has also competed for Ohio Valley Wrestling and Puerto Rico's World Wrestling Council. Among other championships, he is a former FCW 15 Champion and FCW Florida Tag Team Champion with Titus O'Neil.

Daniel Bryan is an American professional wrestler signed to WWE and performing under the ring name Daniel Bryan. He has also been known by the ring name, and later nickname, the American Dragon. In major promotions, he is a six-time World Champion; a one-time World Heavyweight Champion in WWE, a one-time Ring of Honor World Champion, a two-time Pro Wrestling Guerrilla World Champion, a one-time Full Impact Pro World Champion and a one-time wXw World Champion. As well as these World Championships, he also won the GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship once in Pro Wrestling Noah and is officially recognized as the final ROH Pure Champion, as he unified the Pure Title with the ROH World title in 2006. He also won the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Championship in New Japan Pro Wrestling with Curry Man. Until 2010, he primarily competed (under his real name) in Ring of Honor (ROH) and on the independent circuit in promotions such as Full Impact Pro (FIP) and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (PWG). He has also worked internationally, most notably in Pro Wrestling Noah through ROH's involvement in the Global Professional Wrestling Alliance, a global organization of cooperative promotions that allow their competitors to travel abroad to other companies. He also competed in a handful of matches in WWE in 2003, before signing an actual contract with the company in 2009. In June 2010, shortly after the end of the first season of the WWE NXT show in which he participated, WWE announced that he had been released from his contract. He returned to WWE in August at SummerSlam, and won the WWE United States Championship the following month. On July 17, 2011, Bryan won the SmackDown Money in the Bank ladder match. On December 18, 2011, at TLC: Tables, Ladders & Chairs pay-per-view Bryan cashed in his Money in the Bank contract on Big Show to become World Heavyweight Champion in 45 seconds.

Damien Sandow
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 243lbs
Trained by: Killer Kowalski & Chaotic Wrestling
Debut: 2001

Daniel Bryan
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 210lbs
Trained by: Texas Wrestling Academy, Shawn Michaels, Rudy Boy Gonzales, William Regal, Tracy Smothers, Masato Tanaka, & Neil Melanson
Debut: October 4th, 1999

Mike Powers

Quote from: Stonerman on May 28, 2013, 07:47:34 PM
Guess I'm the only one around these parts with a proper appreciation for ass and/or titties.

I am quite the fan of boobs.  But I don't think those swollen bee stings that AJ has really qualify....

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on May 28, 2013, 08:01:38 PM
I am quite the fan of boobs.  But I don't think those swollen bee stings that AJ has really qualify....

Quote from: Stonerman on May 28, 2013, 07:47:34 PM

Apparently so Stoner