News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 3 Archive

Started by Fnord, January 14, 2014, 04:21:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Okay, this is the official sign ups for FWL Season 3! FWL was turned into a 1-wrestler keeper league, so those that stay from Season 2 get to keep a player from their teams. Any new additions get to pick a keeper from one of the teams that are not participating in Season 3. The Season 3 draft will start in approximately 4 weeks when the playoffs of Season 2 begin. It will be a snake draft from worst to first (by ranking at the end of Season 2 prior to playoffs). I'm shooting for a minimum of 12 Teams, maximum of 20. I will be posting a thread with the updated rules and everything you need to know about FWL Season 3 this week, so no rush to sign up. I just wanted to put this out there for people to have time to sign-up!

I won't get my feelings hurt if you decide not to show up for Season 3. I'd love to see all Season 2 members to stay and maybe some fresh new faces, but you never know what'll happen... Feel free to ask any questions.

1. Fnord
2. Midas
3. Goldferg
4. Josh
5. Rob
6. Franchise
7. JDM
8. Powers
9. Jagilki
10. BD
11. Reya
12. Gates
13. Domingo
14. King
15. Hondo
16. Duckman
17. Pancho
18. AlexK
19. Soul
20. Drama

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Goldferg

Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

i'm in again.  Keeping CM Punk obviously
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Rob

I'll be back in. I'm keeping Big E Langston.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

I will be back and I'll be keeping Daniel Bryan.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

Quote from: Goldferg on January 14, 2014, 06:18:12 AM
Yeah, I'll be in again
Oh, and if we're saying who we're keeping now, I'm gonna go with what may seem like a controversial choice...

Keep: Jessie Godderz

May seem like an odd choice, but he's probably been my most consistent points earner
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

! JDM The Professional !

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Midas

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 14, 2014, 09:31:25 AM
I will be back and I'll be keeping Daniel Bryan.

YES! YES! YES!

You along with Jag are in a unique scenario here...

You guys have to decide if you want to root for yourself to squeak into the playoffs as the 3rd seed in your division or root for a lost and secure the #1 pick in the draft...

If you both win this week and Alex K wins then the winner of next weeks matchup of Jag Vs Franchise secures the playoffs and the loser secures the #1 draft pick...

Many other scenarios but this is the one I like the most...

Mike Powers

Midas

Mike Powers

Do we need to do our keeper now? Mines obviously Orton.

Fnord

Nope. Not until the draft starts.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 14, 2014, 01:43:34 PM
Do we need to do our keeper now? Mines obviously Orton.

OVER HOGAN! No WAY...

jagilki

Back Dixi.........

no Dean Ambrose.

Black Death

alex is not winning this week

i am in

right at this moment I am keeping ADR... That might change
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"