News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 Discussion/News

Started by Fnord, December 14, 2015, 08:00:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

I'm going to be posting the changes for Season 5 here as soon as I can.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

The BIG news is that there will be two leagues for Season 5.

FWL Alpha and FWL Omega

FWL Alpha will be a continuation of FWL Season 4 with the keepers and whatnot but it will be a MONEY LEAGUE. Yes, that's right. MONEY LEAGUE. I'll be contacting everyone individually and will determine a good price point to have the majority involved. This league will ONLY be available to those that stuck around until the end of FWL Season 4. In order for others to join FWL Alpha future leagues they will have to go through FWL Omega without getting kicked out the year prior.

FWL Omega will be just like the FWL of season's past but we will be starting fresh with no keepers involved. This league will draft new every year. Anyone and everyone may join this league every year. If you make it through an entire FWL Omega year, you will be invited to join FWL Alpha.

You may participate in both leagues.

Scoring and rules will be the same for both leagues.

Wrestling Shows that will be in Season 5 will be... WWE, TNA, RoH, OVW, RoW, Lucha Underground and Chikara.

Wrestling Shows that MIGHT be in Season 5... NJPW and GFW. I'm currently talking with Drama about getting NJPW in order to add it. GFW has the month remaining to get their shit together and get a show otherwise we'll see about Season 6 for them. lol

More details and rule clarification/changes will be place in this thread this week as the new season's draft will be in only 4 weeks!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Mike Powers

Fnord

I knew I forgot somewhere! Thanks! lol

¿PapaPancho?

Chikara because Alex isnt it ... isnt it!!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Fnord

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

With this year winding down and Season 5 starting shortly I'll be updated all the rules tonight and tomorrow so we can discuss or do any additional altering prior to the season starting. Any questions state them here and I'll address them as soon as I can.

Fnord

I'm going to finalize the rules along with the schedules and divisions and whatnot ASAP and we will probably start both drafts as soon as tomorrow night!

Mike Powers

Did we decide/announce the cost? $20?