News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 ALPHA Archive

Started by Fnord, December 20, 2015, 03:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

I will go ahead and sign up for this now, so I don't forget lol. (Debating on the Alpha league, but considering CHIKARA is in play this year...)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

¿PapaPancho?

¿PapaPancho?

Fnord

4 people in, 3 people out... what about the other 7 peeps?

I did get 3 other maybes through PM.

For those of you that said no, any particular reason why? Just curious. You don't need to answer if ya don't want. I just thought it would make it more fun to bet and get a monetary prize at the end, like Fantasy Football.

I think since this is the first year doing it this way I might allow anyone to join, even if they flunked out last year to try and increase numbers. Is anyone that left last year's FWL game for any reason interested in joining FWL Alpha?

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

I don't see the reason for the exclusivity aspect. If someone flakes, my feeling is "oh well, we gotcha money".

Fnord

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 22, 2015, 12:13:09 AM
I don't see the reason for the exclusivity aspect. If someone flakes, my feeling is "oh well, we gotcha money".

This is true... lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Mike Powers

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I'm honestly still thinking on it
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Duckman

I'm going to pass guys, not a money playing type person with these games.

Thanks though and good luck with it.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Where this is for money, there should be an even playing field. Meaning, no 20 pt home field advantage.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 23, 2015, 12:51:29 AM
Where this is for money, there should be an even playing field. Meaning, no 20 pt home field advantage.

Seconded
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Duckman

Yeah I'll play in the non-money league.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"