News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL Season 5 ALPHA Archive

Started by Fnord, December 20, 2015, 03:27:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midas

Okay Fnord is at work so likely he won't be able to answer your questions for a while but allow me to explain a few things as I know it. He is currently working on what you all are asking for...

Quote from: Kieran King on January 19, 2016, 02:27:38 AM
I'm fine with this being a keeper league, but now that we're paying are we resetting for the 1st season? i.e. whoever has Roman Reigns doesn't hold onto him due to luck of the draw from 2 seasons ago?

At this point the Alpha League is a continuation of the current FWL league and keepers are still in place...

Quote1. Alex
2. Drama
3. Powers
4. Black Death
5. Franchise
6. Josh 
7. King
8. Midas
9. Fnord
10. Gravedigger

This is the current draft order based on FWL Season 4 final standing, Gravedigger who is new and has no team will be placed on the bottom of the list.  At this point each player starting with Drama must choose a keeper from their existing team. We are starting with Drama because Alex is forced to keep Kevin Owens due to the rule that he was out of playoff contention this current year and could only submit a waiver for a player he intended on using as a keeper barring injury.

Drama must choose from his current team, if he chooses not to pick from his current team that is allowed... At that point Drama's name is placed at the bottom of the list and his entire team is released and available for pick up. The new draft order would then be...

Quote1. Alex --- Kevin Owens
2. Powers
3. Black Death
4. Franchise
5. Josh 
6. King
7. Midas
8. Fnord
9. Gravedigger
10. Drama 

Now we continue the draft and Powers is up, he has the right to choose from his team or do like Drama and move to the back of the list and release his entire team. Keeping in mind guys that this would be the draft order for the entire draft...

So to answer your question King... Gravedigger has the first opportunity to pick up Roman Reigns or any of the available people such as Jimmy Uso, Jey Uso, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and etc... Once he chooses then two things can happen...

1) If everyone has chose a keeper from their current team then the keeper round is over and the draft begins with Alex K getting the first pick.

2) If one person or multiple people choose to not pick a keeper from their current team they will go to the back of the list and after Gravedigger picks they will choose their keeper in the order they fell to the back of the list until the keeper round is over and we then begin the draft.

This is currently how it is set up as I understand it... Could this change due to outcry from the players in the Alpha League? I really don't know...

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 19, 2016, 02:50:17 AM
Can we have a comprehensive list of changes to this league?

He is working on it and should have it up today.

Rob

You have a friend that isn't Fnord or yourself?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2016, 01:50:27 PM
You have a friend that isn't Fnord or yourself?

I know! It is crazy but true... I even have a wife and kid...

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Rob on January 19, 2016, 02:16:19 PM
But they aren't your friends D:

Oh no they both hate me with a passion...  :(

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]