Secret Santa 2015

Started by Mike Powers, October 25, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Judge

jagilki

I'll be in again.

I'll be honest last year this was a huge bright spot for me.  It really helped both in getting that donation for JDM and in the Bills cap from Fnord (which I alternate daily with my Wyoming Cowboys cap). 

Drama Queen

Yeah, I've been reluctant about this sort of thing in the past, but if it's still open I'm in.

Mike Powers

Quote from: jagilki on November 03, 2015, 10:24:06 PM
I'll be in again.

I'll be honest last year this was a huge bright spot for me.  It really helped both in getting that donation for JDM and in the Bills cap from Fnord (which I alternate daily with my Wyoming Cowboys cap). 

So glad to hear that Jag!

Quote from: Drama Queen on November 04, 2015, 05:52:04 PM
Yeah, I've been reluctant about this sort of thing in the past, but if it's still open I'm in.

Of course you can be in!

Still plenty of time to join in folks!  Tell your friends!

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: jagilki on November 03, 2015, 10:24:06 PM
I'll be in again.

Glad to hear it man! :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Powers

Alright, I'm going to keep this open for another 7-10 days for signups.  I'd like everyone to have your profiles sent to me by NO LATER than December 1st.  Once I have them all, I will randomize the lists and distribute everything!

Knuckles

ok so how exactly is this gonna work? we send u a wish list and address?

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 31, 2015, 02:59:46 PM
How about this. When you guys send me your info to distribute to your Santa, also writeup a short "profile" for me to pass along. Sort of a "here's some things I'm into, here's some things I'm definitely NOT into". Along with that, also set up the Amazon Wish List, that your Santa can use if they wish, or just use to get an even better idea of your taste.

Profile includes your address, an Amazon wish list, along with some information that'll be helpful in selecting a gift (if your Santa chooses not to use the Amazon wish list). Tell Santa about things you like, and also tell him things you definitely don't like (ex. "No alcohol please").

Mike Powers

Let's get those profiles in folks. Like I said, I'd like to have them all in by Dec 1st.

Mike Powers

I've received a few questions about what exactly I need, and some people have sent in only a part of what is needed.  Here is a template to use:

Name
Address

Link to Amazon Wish List

List of things I like (send me gifts related to/like this!)

List of things I don't like (please don't send me this/things related to this!)

All of the above is required information.  Any further questions please ask, I'll be happy to answer

jagilki

I sent a while ago, I think it was ok?

Mike Powers

Doug E Fresh

I'll have stuff for you by no later than weekend's end.

Justin