News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Secret Santa 2015

Started by Mike Powers, October 25, 2015, 08:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I did actually get you something off your list....but Amazon split the order for some reason!

Adam Wrong

I'm going to my parents to pick it up

Knuckles

love how excited people r about this. giving and receiving. nice to no im not alone :)

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Amazon saw fit to split my order. My recipient should get the first half of their order Dec 17, but the second half comes from a 3rd party vendor and isn't expected to arrive until Jan 8th - Jan 28th  :o

After the person posts that they've received the first half of their gift, I'll reveal myself so that they know that more is coming!

Knuckles

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 11, 2015, 04:26:53 PM
, I'll reveal myself so that they know that more is coming!

this creep anybody else out? LOL <3 mike

The Refreshing drink....

jagilki

T-Bonizzle

Knuckles

The Refreshing drink....

Doug E Fresh

Drama Queen

Nice :)

Well I want to thank my santa for the awesome blender (I needed a new one badly). I've already put it to use, mixed me a banana, almond milk, frozen peas, carrots, sweetcorn, green beans, spinach, strawberries and protein powder. Thanks to the blender all of those things were edible and easily digested  ;D

I did take pictures, but I realize that I don't actually know how to upload them to this site from my phone (me being a tech tard as usual)

But very happy with Santa. Thank you!

T-Bonizzle

send them to your computer and do it that way.

Mike Powers

I received my gift today! It's a sweet wireless/digital meat thermometer. Thanks to you, my roasts will always come out a perfect medium rare!

Thanks Doug (the downfall of modding is I know who draws my name), I love it!

Merry Christmas!

Knuckles

Quote from: Mike Powers on December 11, 2015, 08:06:13 PM
I received my gift today! It's a sweet wireless/digital meat thermometer. Thanks to you, my roasts will always come out a perfect medium rare!

Thanks Doug (the downfall of modding is I know who draws my name), I love it!

Merry Christmas!

sweet!!

the person who got my gift got it on the 10th, where r the pix? :)

The Refreshing drink....

Mike Powers

Also Doug, I'm mildly disappointed in you.  You left off the 'M-O' middle names before Powers.  ;)

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Drama Queen on December 11, 2015, 07:52:01 PM
Nice :)

Well I want to thank my santa for the awesome blender (I needed a new one badly). I've already put it to use, mixed me a banana, almond milk, frozen peas, carrots, sweetcorn, green beans, spinach, strawberries and protein powder. Thanks to the blender all of those things were edible and easily digested  ;D

I did take pictures, but I realize that I don't actually know how to upload them to this site from my phone (me being a tech tard as usual)

But very happy with Santa. Thank you!

Yum! I really need a bullet blender. This is a good reminder! :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs