News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Walking Dead on AMC

Started by Black Death, November 02, 2011, 01:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

[spoiler]LETS HOPE RICK WIFE IS DEAD[/spoiler]

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Stoner

Can we all agree that coming into this thread it is reasonable to assume there will be spoilers from the latest episode to air?  That way we don't feel obligated to spoiler tag every single post, and the tag can e save to things that perhaps happen later in the series?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Quote from: Stonerman on November 07, 2012, 05:47:16 PM
Can we all agree that coming into this thread it is reasonable to assume there will be spoilers from the latest episode to air?  That way we don't feel obligated to spoiler tag every single post, and the tag can e save to things that perhaps happen later in the series?

[spoiler]No.[/spoiler]

Stoner

:(

I'm just saying.  Things from the comic series further than the show should still be spoiler tagged.  The title of the thread DOES say "on AMC" so its reasonable to assume that the thread is going to discuss the show.  But if the show has aired, and you haven't seen it yet, why come to the thread?  Most-if not all-new posts in this thread usually relate to things that happened in the most recent episode.

Otherwise most of these posts are going to need to be tagged, which makes reading the thread itself rather tedious when people quote something tagged by another player.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Jennifer

Bear in mind that if people lurk recent posts, like me, it's sometimes unavoidable to look into threads, because the posts flash up in full.

I mean, I don't personally watch the show so I don't mind, but just saying for the record.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

t-dog ... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The Laughing Man

Quote from: Black Death on November 07, 2012, 11:44:29 PM
t-dog ... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

agreed really wish he had more screen time. Last Episode was such a cliff hanger (kind of). Really wonder what is going to happen to Glen and Maggie. Also wonder will Daryl side wih or against his brother when it comes down to it. Only thing that killed it was the trailer for the season earlier. If i didn't see it i would had wondered how Rick would react to Michonne come to the prison with the supplies. Can't wait for the next one.

Black Death

Well would Dale side with Merle , will Merle side with him ... or one of them is going to die ...

Fnord

Dale?!  Dale already died ages ago!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

The Laughing Man

I MISS T-DOG!!!!!!
WHY WHY MUST I WAIT FOR A NEW EPISODE. Last one was pretty good. Did't see that ending coming at all.That Governor is a cold blooded sob.Somethings are kind of obvious what will happen with the previews of the next half of the season hate when they do that because it kills certain surprises.

Quote from: Fnord on November 30, 2012, 03:08:48 PM
Dale?!  Dale already died ages ago!

Think he ment Daryl.

Cory

if they kill off Daryl im done watching. By far my favourite character in the group.

Black Death

Quote from: The Laughing Man on December 04, 2012, 01:42:50 PM
I MISS T-DOG!!!!!!
WHY WHY MUST I WAIT FOR A NEW EPISODE. Last one was pretty good. Did't see that ending coming at all.That Governor is a cold blooded sob.Somethings are kind of obvious what will happen with the previews of the next half of the season hate when they do that because it kills certain surprises.

Think he ment Daryl.

I always get the two names mix up

Kirk

Quote from: Cory on December 04, 2012, 09:46:16 PM
if they kill off Daryl im done watching. By far my favourite character in the group.

I agree with this, unless Merle rejoins the group. The rest of the characters aren't really worth watching.

The kid is a lot less annoying in this series, though.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Cory

^^

QFT. Daryl and Merle are my two favourites going.... also starting to like that prisoner with the moustache. Calling Sofies mom a lesbian was funny as shit.

Stoner

I guess I'm just in the minority as I enjoy most of the characters in general.  I started to lose interest in Rick during his breakdown, but now that he's back to regular I'm rooting for him again.