News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Does this make any sense?

Started by MitchMMA, September 20, 2008, 04:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MitchMMA

My lil 14 year old bro who isn't even a fan of MMA, he knows very little about the sport goes out and buys like 8 Affliction tees (and we all know how expensive Affliction is). Now he is asking my mom if he could get more? WTF is that shit, he doesn't know shit about MMA and he is gonna go out and buy all these expensive Affliction tees lmao.

Hell, he owns more MMA branded clothing than myself and he doesn't know much about MMA at all. He watches it sometimes, but he doesn't seem to care about it.

Were not rich either so he is an idiot to try and get my mom to spend that much on shirts when he already has enough of them as it is. Dude has almost a full closet of Affliction tees. I own like 3 MMA branded clothes lol and I'm the one who actually follows the sport and trains in it while he acts like he does.

Just something that pissed me off lol.

Cory

I have:

2 Affliction Shirts
2 Eternal United Shirts (Diaz Bros company)
1 Kimbo Slice t-shirt
and a Tapout Shirt.

By the end of the month, ill probably order anotherTapout shirt, as they have a new Kimbo one, lol. But Afflction shirts are a bitch. I really want this Ozzy one, but I can get like, 4 tapout shirts for 1 affliction, but I love my Fedor Affliction shirt :P

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

MitchMMA

I want a Fedor Affliction tee :P

lol I need to get me a job haha. Or I'll just wait til Novemeber and use B-day money lol.

Cory

yeah, working sucks, but when I find a t-shirt, and look and see $1,000 in the bank, pretty solid.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

sounds more like his friends have the shirts , it more fashion , then fandom
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Khristian Call

I have a shirt of one of Krazy Horse's mugshots, but that's it.  I collect more band tees than anything.

Big Gay Honker

Maybe he just likes the clothes?