News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Experts Invitational - Hype/Love Thread

Started by Alex Smiley, May 12, 2018, 03:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

There's so many great things to read right now!!!!

Snap

I'm not really that good about doing a roll call of the card, but it really feels like old times seeing so many of the names which made The Experts what it was. As always, I must give huge props to Alex for finding the time and energy to put together something like this and, of course, to anybody who has volunteered to help him produce the show. It can be a thankless job, but you're all awesome.

I hope my RP didn't bore you guys too much.

Alex Smiley

I'll post one more of these before I get into the nitty-gritty of writing the show, haha. Big thanks to everyone who RPed, there were some amazing things to read (and watch!) for this show. Once again, thanks to Jack and Doug for helping to kinda kick things off for this, and thanks to each and every one of you who agreed to be a part of the show! One more shout, to our friend BD who's helping me out tremendously by covering the matches so I can focus on the segments. You'll be happy to know I've already started work on those, so the goal is to get the show put up in the next day or two.

Thanks again, everyone!

:grouphug:

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Laura

So although I wasn't involved this time around because of life, I finally got some free time to read some RPs.

Amazing job by everyone, brought back some great memories.

If there's another go around I'm definitely on board. And I promise I won't write like my journalist life makes me! Far too boring.

Excited to see the results.

Geordie

Quote from: Laura on June 04, 2018, 04:31:17 PM
So although I wasn't involved this time around because of life, I finally got some free time to read some RPs.

Amazing job by everyone, brought back some great memories.

If there's another go around I'm definitely on board. And I promise I won't write like my journalist life makes me! Far too boring.

Excited to see the results.
So good to see you're still kicking, since you gave me my Experts initiation! I hear you on journalist life...

Quote[Today at 02:28:53 PM] Black Death: i thought  rettop had a raping promo
[Today at 02:28:55 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I know I did a snippet in a Rettop RP once, is that what you meant?
[Today at 02:28:59 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: ...
[Today at 02:29:02 PM] Black Death: yeah
[Today at 02:29:13 PM] Church Dogg AlexK: I think EVERYONE is sigging that, BD

Doug E Fresh