News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Official Transfer Thread

Started by Kenfucius, July 15, 2008, 03:20:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flins.

Bafetimbi Gomis to Swansea. Interesting strikeforce they will have for next season, assuming no one is sold and people stay fit. Bony - Michu - Gomis should equal a lot of goals.

Cory

thats a lot of power up front, I believe Mario Zarate and Cheikhou Kouyate has signed for West Ham as well.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kirk

I was under the impression that Gomis was brought in to replace Bony who would be going to Arsenal or Spurs. If they can keep all of those players, they will be dangerous again next season.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

Michu is on his way out. He's been linked with us, Stoke City or Michael Laudrup's new team.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Flins.

Both Swansea and Newcastle had been chasing Gomis for over a year, so the signing itself doesn't necessarily indicate one of either Bony or Michu will be gone. I wouldn't be surprised if Bony had a lot of suitors though, given his performances this year.

Looks like Lallana is on the verge of signing for Liverpool, finally.

Adam Wrong

Fulham have bought in Taggart from Newcastle Jets - aussie striker, Hoogland from schalke and a lad from Scotland.

Sold rielther back to Germany, tankovic to az and released our oldies.

All moves in the right direction.

Why have utd spent over 50 million on 2 unproven players? Over the odds is what they are Having to pay as they don't have the allure of European football next season I guess...

Cory

Offically confirmed:

Robert Lewandowski from Dortmund to Bayern Munich [Free]
Sidney Sam from Bayern Leverkusen to Schalke [2.2m]
Fabian Johnson from Hoffenheim to M'gladbach [Free]
Yann Sommer from FC Basel to M'gladbach [7m]
Adrian Ramos from Hetha Berlin to Dortmund [8.5m]
Sebastian Rode from Frankfurt to Bayern Munich [Free]
Kalidou Koulibaly from Genk to Napoli [6m]
Diego Costa from Ath. Madrid to Chelsea [33.4m]
Saphir Taider from Bologna to Inter Milan [6.6m]
Arthur Boka from Stuttgart to Malaga [Free]
Josip Drmic from Nurnberg to Bayern Leverkusen [6m]
Sebastian Jung from Frankfurt to Wolfsberg [2.2m]
Ciro Immobile from Torino to Dortmund [17m]
Adam Lallana from Southampton to Liverpool [25m]

---

Also saw a comparison, it cost PSG 50m to bring in Thiago Silva and Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and Southampton made 52m on Lallana and Shaw. Well done Southampton.

Cory

Emre Can from Bayern Leverkusen to Liverpool
John Heitinga from Fulham to Hertha Berlin
Sascha Reither from Fulham to Freiburg
Marvin Emnes from Middlesbrough to Swansea
Aaron Cresswell from Ipswich to West Ham

Cory

Arsenal make 24m bid for Khedira who is my dream signing for the club this year, also Barca set to land Suarez from Liverpool, from anywheres from 60-70m

Kirk

" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Rob

Emnes to Swansea free's up Michu

Apparently we're looking at a couple of other no-name players. We've had a bid of £8m accepted for Stephen Caulker. I think that's too much personally.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Quote from: Rob on July 05, 2014, 02:49:54 AM
Emnes to Swansea free's up Michu

Apparently we're looking at a couple of other no-name players. We've had a bid of £8m accepted for Stephen Caulker. I think that's too much personally.

Caulker was very good last season, had ability to score on set pieces, takes an England spot on the roster and is just entering his prime. I think 8m is a fair price, he's an upgrade over Mariappa

Cory

QuoteBarcelona will accept a bid of 40 million euros from Arsenal for Alexis Sanchez, Goal UK reports.

The Gunners will now try to wrap up the transfer of the in-demand forward with further talks in the next 48 hours aimed at convincing the player to choose a move to Emirates Stadium ahead of his other suitors.

Sources have told Goal that the financial package offered to Sanchez has been agreed in principle by the player and his representatives.

Hope this financial splash doesnt prevent us from getting a holding midfielder like Khedira/Bender

Cory

Tom Ince from Palace to Hull
Ashley Cole from Chelsea to Roma

Debuchy had a medical at Arsenal....not sure if I like him over Aurier and hes turning 29 so is a stop-gap, but IS an upgrade over Sagna as shown by his starts during the WC, plus the 8m for a guy who started at the WC and has EPL experience isnt too much to be upset about. Not the flashiest pickup, but if we land Khedira and Sanchez too I`ll be a happy man.

Kirk

Debuchy is a good player and I'm just surprised it took a top team this long to go after him. He'd be good for Arsenal, Spurs, Pool, Utd.. hell, anyone other than City and Chelsea who are pretty well stocked at fullback.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img