My album- Verbal Artillery Vol. 1 - Free download

Started by Level-One, January 03, 2011, 10:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Level-One

Hey guys. The album was released on the 1st... but I had troubles getting it up at the website of my choice, so I'm giving the heads up a few days late. For anyone who has liked any of my music... or the genre of hiphop/rap (with meaning) at all, feel free to check it out.  There's a little bit of everything on this album. You can stream listen if you do not wish to download. However downloading it, unlocks the track ''Reborn'';

Also, would like to give a thanks and credits to our very own Russ for cooking up the album cover a few months ago.

Feel free to leave comments, questions, concerns, feedback... I'm all ears!

http://twistedimagery.bandcamp.com/

Problem regarding downloads have been fixed. I accidently uploaded shortened versions of some of the songs. All is good to go.

! JDM The Professional !

upgrading my net next week. This is a MUST download!!! A very big congratulations on getting it done. I am very proud of you mate.

Many many kudos and regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Level-One

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on January 04, 2011, 08:31:42 AM
upgrading my net next week. This is a MUST download!!! A very big congratulations on getting it done. I am very proud of you mate.

JDM

Thanks for the support, JDM.  It was a pain in the ass at times but I too am excited for the finished product. Now it's all about getting it out there for the next several months!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on January 04, 2011, 08:31:42 AM

JDM

Agreed. Currently downloading the album, I'm always a big supporter of my musical friends (just ask Aaron, lol). Big ups for this, bro.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.