Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Superman Actor announced

Started by Gary, January 30, 2011, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

well got not problem with this , He got the look , the acting chops , give him a little s curl for the hair , american accent  and   2 -3 months in the gym and bam superman

this has the makings of a pretty good movie , I have high hopes with nolan penned script .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Gary

The Milftastic Diane Lane has been casted as Martha Kent, and rumors are Kevin Costner will be Jonathan Kent.

[/center]

Jimmy Helmsley

The parents seem relatively young.  I wonder how old they are going to portray Clark Kent as in this movie.

Gary

Lane is 46..Costner is 56..not that young lol.

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on March 03, 2011, 02:52:17 PM
The Milftastic Diane Lane has been casted as Martha Kent, and rumors are Kevin Costner will be Jonathan Kent.

I like allot!

Jimmy Helmsley

Quote from: Gary on March 03, 2011, 03:03:06 PM
Lane is 46..Costner is 56..not that young lol.

Yeah, but his parents were already in there thirties when they found him in the field, so with those ages, he couldn't be over 20 at the latest.

Gary

Well they might put them to being in their early 20s when they find Clarke..its not a move I'm against Lane and Costner(if he gets the job) are good actors and well watching Lane is good :)

[/center]

Rob.B

I've never been a big fan of the Superman character but I'm hugely interested is seeing what Nolan's got in store with the script.

Midas

Quote from: Gary on March 03, 2011, 02:52:17 PM

I guess no longer a rumor... http://www.showbizspy.com/article/228756/kevin-costner-superman-movie-role-for-aging-hunk-kevin-costner.html

When I first read this thread I knew he was rumored but figured I would hold off my excitement until it is confirmed... It was confirmed on Saturday and I am surprised no one posted that here... I guess everyone assumed it was a done deal so felt it was pointless to post it but either way here it is...

I like the combo and now I am waiting to see who they get to round out the cast... More so who they get to play Lois as I know I hated Kate Boseworth as Lois...

Marq

Even though I couldn't stand much of her character on "Lost," I'd really like to see if Evangeline Lilly can pull it off. She's gorgeous on-screen and pulls off the vulnerable, but strong woman when she's not being written like a twat. Plus, I think she and Cavill could have some good chemistry, unlike Bosworth and Routh.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Gary

Wait..Lily got cast as Lois Lane?

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on March 23, 2011, 12:01:31 PM
Wait..Lily got cast as Lois Lane?

I think he was speaking as he thinks she would be a good choice for Lois not that she has been casted...

Gary

Ah..yeah I'd like her as Lois.

[/center]

Jimmy Helmsley

I always wished that Tom Welling and Erica Durance would move to the big screen.  I believe each actor on Smallville is the best of any actor playing that character, especially Michael Rosenbaum