News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Superman Actor announced

Started by Gary, January 30, 2011, 02:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

As big of a fan of Smallville as I am, Tom Welling isn't that GREAT of an actor, yes he's a great Clark for Smallville but not for the movies..now Rosenbaum he's the best live action Luthor I've ever seen.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Gary

[/center]

Midas

I like both of these choices...

The Janitor

the only way that could happen id if  did the Crisis Earth storyline to sort out the fucked up inconsistancies in the programme. Don't worry, before anyone says anything, yes, i know Supermans fanbase isn't solely based on comic geeks (for reason for that comment see the spiderman thread) but even so, even if the only way people have been introduced to Superman was through Smallville they need to do SOMETHING to make people forget who he is so he can dawn the glasses. And Crisis Earth is how they fixed the inconsistancies in the comics in.... 86?(not totally sure)

But that's too much of a fanboy story so wouldnt work as a big budget stand alone movie. Plus having those guys star in the big budget would put non fans of smallville off of seeing it.

They need to do something to sort the programme out and get it to a state that the casual fan would know about, then it'd be a good movie with them, as long as they could market around the Smallville box.

Until then, casting looks great on new Superman, I think Raven Symone would make a good Lois. She has the presence to be commanding in the part, which is needed but also be helpless when the situation calls for it.

I'd have Burt Reynolds for Perry. I'd just love to see that. Not exxactly sure why   *goes away to search himself*

Gary

[/center]

Midas