News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Rango

Started by Kirk, March 15, 2011, 12:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirk

My sisters (age 11 & 12) are bugging me to take them to the cinema but I don't want to sit through some childish crap. They did want to go see that Bieber film but thankfully it's not out in the cinemas near me any more. Has anybody seen Rango? I was thinking of taking them to see that but I don't know if I/they will enjoy it.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Marq

My company actually did that movie, Kirk. In short? Go see it -- there's surprisingly a lot of jokes and references only older people will enjoy that'll go right over your sisters' heads, and it can get pretty dark in some places. Also, it just looks gorgeous, probably the most realistic-looking "talking animal" movie you'll see in a long time. Gore Verbinski, the director, specifically told our CGI team and animators NOT to make the characters "Pixar'd the fuck out." You'll see what I mean. :)

Just watch it, and no -- it's not me shilling.

I think.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"