News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Mortal Kombat Legacy

Started by Black Death, April 19, 2011, 11:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

ep. 1

ep. 2

new one every Tuesday   I am hooked   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

! JDM The Professional !

it is fucking awesome. shame it isn't longer :( lol

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Doug E Fresh

Yea...watching this every week now!

Kieran King

So I knew Jax and Sonya's casting decisions, but Tahmoh Penikett as Stryker? Fuck yeah. That's one way of making me give a shit about the character.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Kieran King on April 20, 2011, 07:15:05 PM
So I knew Jax and Sonya's casting decisions, but Tahmoh Penikett as Stryker? Fuck yeah. That's one way of making me give a shit about the character.

I second that. Before Tahmoh was cast as Stryker, I couldn't have given a shit about the character.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Black Death

the casting is pretty rock solid . I like Darren Shalavi  as kano

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Kieran King on April 20, 2011, 07:15:05 PM

I guess I third that opinion. When Stryker's name was mentioned I was like "THAT'S Stryker? Good." Because when I think of Stryker, I think of the guy with the blue shirt and black cap on backwards lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Kirk

Brilliant. It sucks that the episodes are so short though.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kirk

I just watched the Kitana episode and I'm sorry to say that they've ruined it. The short film and previous episodes made it look like they were going to base it closer to the real world but the latest episode just blew that right out of the water.
" class="bbc_img

" class="bbc_img

Kieran King

Yeah, I didn't really like the fourth one either. I can deal with the whole realms thing, since I've dealt with that with the games and whatnot already, but it was just much slower paced than the others. The second part should be better, but it was definitely a low point in the season so far.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Kirk on May 06, 2011, 03:57:40 PM
I just watched the Kitana episode and I'm sorry to say that they've ruined it. The short film and previous episodes made it look like they were going to base it closer to the real world but the latest episode just blew that right out of the water.

Um...I can't say I didn't see it coming, considering the end of episode 3. I thought this was a good episode for what it was, I do agree with King that the pacing of this was slower. Can't really call it the "low point" of a season that's only been 4 episodes so far, but that's just my opinion.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

it only 12 episodes for the season i think ,  but being that it short , there going to be peaks and valley in the season . they have not reach the half way point and you may have to slow things down to tell the story that you want.

Skip Sanders

This series is looking sick, I have always been down with Mortal Kombat, the movies left a bit to be desired and the games always kicked ass but I will say this series has rejuvenated my liking for MK in other media.  This should continue to hold my interests, very awesome casting too with Michael Jai White as Jax. Can't ask for much more! Thanks for starting the thread, BD!