News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

21 Jump Street

Started by Tezmission Black, April 26, 2011, 08:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Ok just heard on the radio there doing a 21 Jump Street movie.

My first thought was hmm cool, heard Johnny Depp is gonna have a cameo in it, cool. Jonah Hill as a major role as well as a producer as well as he re-wrote the script they originally had planned, yeh I dunno.

Don't get me wrong I don't have anything against Hill, I just don't see him doing a serious movie and not one based off 21 Jump Street which for all intents and purposes was a series dramatic series.

I hope I'm wrong but only time will tell.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

A favourite of the Trumps household. Lets hope they make it good!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rebel Child

This is what IMDB is popping up for the movie:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1232829/

I don't know what they'll do since Cannell passed away.

However I will be sad if they don't have cameos from the original crew, just small little 'aha!' moments I think would be cool for a nod to the fans of the original, who go to see this remake.

But when I google 21 Jumpstreet I get.. a very different looking set up.

They don't say anything about Cannell and apparently depending on where you look Channing Tatum, Ice Cube, and Jonnah Hill are not going to be playing Hanson, Fuller, and Penhall.  There's still a lot of speculation I guess for this, but whatever the case may be IMDB may not have been updated yet?  Though I wonder if those playing the baby face cops will actually look like babyface cops... I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

There is also talk that the movie has already started being filmed so who knows.

Also it's possible Richard Greico may show up to do a cameo.. But the question is..Do we really care?  I couldn't ever really well..needless to say I didn't like the character when I watched it lol.

It'll definitely be one I"ll be interested in seeing once it comes out though, that's for sure.

Hopefully they can do the series justice.