News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

It's kind of a funny story

Started by ! JDM The Professional !, April 27, 2011, 02:35:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

It's kind of a funny story has got to be the best film I've seen this year. It's script impressed me, but the acting in it was fantastic! I could go on and on about how good this movie was, but go see it for yourself. Emma Roberts is sexy! Zack gilfenhagus (or whatever his last name is) was a fantastic supporting actor and did a fantastic job. I can't believe I even said that considering I barely rated him as an actor until this performance.

Well worth seeing

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Mike Storm

Watched the trailer and want to see it now. Did you watch it in the cinema's in Australia?

Can't find it anywhere in Brisbane

Tim-Æ

This was okay. I loved Roberts, she was great, and Galifinakis was his usual self. The lead actor was dopey though, and it felt too reminiscent of "Girl, Interrupted." I wouldn't recommend it to anyone expecting a laugh riot from Galifinakis. He seems to be everywhere these days too.

! JDM The Professional !

Personally, before this film I didn't like Galfinakis.

Mike, I'm on the Gold Coast, down the road :D lol

My friend owned it, I was in Melbourne when I watched it. If you can't find it just download it or purchase it.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs