News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Incubus listeners?

Started by Doug E Fresh, April 27, 2011, 05:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug E Fresh

Their album drops in July. However a legit copy has already leaked all over the place. The link I got it from is already gone but if anyone cares to search for it, I doubt it will be difficult. It's called "If not now, when?"

It's totally different than anything they've done before. They seem to always be different but this takes the cake. I think lyrically it's brilliant. Musically it's uber mellow. I'm a huge Incubus fan so I'm trying not to be biased but it might be new and appealing more so to non-fans than the current ones.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Doug E Fresh

This CD is different than any one before it. I'm still gonna buy it but you may wanna check out the leak first to see what you think.

SomeDudde

Always been a fan of Incubus especially with Make Yourself and Morning View. They seemed to go in different sounds all around which isn't a bad thing, defiantly going to take a listen to it. Oh yea, if you like Incubus, check out this band who gets compared to them a lot. I see little resemblance but their one of my favorite bands, Envy On The Coast. Listen to their latest album LowCountry. I'm sure you'll like it and give you something new to listen to.

Gary

Make Yourself is one my favorite albums of all time. One of those that I can listen to all the songs and not find a crap one.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

SomeDudde

Quote from: Gary on May 01, 2011, 09:15:21 PM
Make Yourself is one my favorite albums of all time. One of those that I can listen to all the songs and not find a crap one.

Yea without a doubt, one of those you can just kick back and listen to.

GM Franchise

Incubus is one of my top five all-time favorite bands. My favorite album of theres is Morning View with A Crow Left of the Murder being a close second.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Doug E Fresh

You're a good fan. Most people bash the Crow album. It's good to see people liking it.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Doug E Fresh on May 04, 2011, 09:57:54 AM
You're a good fan. Most people bash the Crow album. It's good to see people liking it.

The only reason they bash it is because it doesn't sound all "poppy" like the songs on Morning View. They experimented and came up with the awesomeness that is Sick Sad Little World.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

TheBritishVixen

Ooooo I shall definately be giving it a check out at some point. Absolutely love Incubus.

Aurelia Zombie

Incubus is one of my all time favorites. Brandon Boyd is a lyrical genius.

I am excited about the new album, and it's awesome to hear good things about it. They never seem to fail to amaze me when it comes to shit they release.

Tezmission Black

Adolescents is quickly becoming one of my favorite songs right now.

Dan Alexander

It's not that far off of their previous work. Just a little less angsty and more insightful.

GM Franchise

Finally listened to it and it was good. However some of their other work is better in my opinion. Anyway here's the video of the Adolescence.

GM Franchise

Just uploaded to Youtube less than an hour ago. It's Incubus' newest single "Promises, Promises." Starting to like the sound of this new album already.