News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Blade Runner

Started by Tezmission Black, May 16, 2011, 11:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tezmission Black

Ok, I have never seen this movie and I know there are about a million and one versions of it out there(Meaning different cuts of the movie) I was going to rent it off netflix but figured I'd ask first, is it worth renting? And Which cut would be best?

Black Death

yes ... it very good

the director's cut ... there one final cut on it .  don't worry about all the cuts and just watch it , I think you will like

after that you can go searching for the different cuts... Netflick has the Theatrical Cut and the Directors cut

you can watch the Theatrical on instant and than send for the directors cut ,  watch both and you decide , some people like the Theatrical cut and some like the Directors cut more... like me

It a GREAT film that was ahead of it time
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Conor

It's definitely worth renting. I'd suggest the Final Cut, if only because Ridley Scott seems to be finally done tinkering with the damn thing.

Exile

ONLY the final directors cut. The theatrical one is garbage compartively.

GM Franchise

Final Director's Cut, nuff said. That is by far the superior version. This film is great and as BD mentionned earlier WAY ahead of its time.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible