News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

RIP Ryan Dunn

Started by Gary, June 20, 2011, 11:51:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Shock Value

One of the funniest, craziest members of the Jackass crew... Dunn was definitely in my top 3 favorites on the show, any of the stunts that the 'main guys' like Bam or Steve-O were too scared to do, Dunn would always rise up and do them. Definitely the most underrated member of the crew.

R.I.P. Dickfarm Dunn.

Cory

RIP, my favourite member of the cast, sad to see him go.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

! JDM The Professional !

hence why you dont drink/drive

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

next time a wrestler dies from something drug related don't want you RIPing him then JDM.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Gary on June 21, 2011, 02:42:15 AM
next time a wrestler dies from something drug related don't want you RIPing him then JDM.

Yes, I hope he rests in peace, but drink driving is fucking insane. It fucked my brothers life completely. People should be aware what the consequence of drink/driving is. Frankly, a professional stunt man such as this guy should have known better. I hope he rests in peace; the real victims here are the family and friends. Like my opinion or not, that's just how I feel

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I have to agree with JDM, surely people will have learned by now driving under the influence of anything is just fucking stupid.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Im with youse guys. Drinking and driving, flat out, ain't worth it. You could end up killing yourself or, worse, someone else. I hate to see anyone die, but that's the risk you run when you drive impaired.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Exile

Fuck that dude. He had six drinks and killed himself and someone else. Congrats dude, you lived as a Jackass and died as an asshole.

Mike Wilkins

Working in the insurance business, I've seen more than I'd like to see of horrific alcohol/drug related crashes.  If you're going to do it, do it in the privacy of your own home.... Don't get behind the wheel and risk destroying another family in the process.  RIP and all that jazz, but it is much easier to respect a wrestler who just kills himself in a hotel room after a lifetime of drug abuse than someone who throws back a bunch of alcohol and starts showing out in his car...  He died the way he lived.

Rob

Quote from: Lemke on June 21, 2011, 07:57:22 AM
Fuck that dude. He had six drinks and killed himself and someone else. Congrats dude, you lived as a Jackass and died as an asshole.

Sorry to revive a dead topic, was looking to see if anyone had posted about Falling Skies but found this.

Totally agree with Lemke. There was a pretty big discussion on my facebook page including Sam and Adam with a few mates. To be fair, he died and, not saying I'm okay with it, but what about everyone else in the world that doesn't spend their free time drinking, driving and shoving toy cars up their ass? Sorry but it ain't talent, he was just a clown.
SixersEagles

[/center]