And who delivers the first holographic concert? Japan -- duh.

Started by Marq, June 25, 2011, 10:22:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marq

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Tezmission Black

It's weird when you realize that everyone around her is real and shes not. The Gorilliaz have had all holographic concerts too, I have gotten to see some cool stuff from that.

But this is different cause her voice isent even done by a real person.

Marq

I didn't discount Gorillaz, but were they meant to be taken as three-dimensional? I've never seen them live.

Tezmission Black

I've seen the clips and they don't look as clean of a hologram as she does, so I don't know if they where 2-d or 3-d, but either way Hatsune Miku will prob be the first of many artificial teen idols.

Marq

Yeah, just YouTube'd some Gorillaz stuff, and I don't think they looked like they were really on stage. Just shows how nuts this thing is, especially since "she" features "special guests" during the concert as well. Loved the idea of having a real band behind her, though.

Tezmission Black

They the live band was good too, the guitarist was pretty awesome.

Level-One

Smash INC

Strike

The things they can do with technology - be it the holographic concert to even the vocaloid being used in this...

My. God.

MisterAirplane

Well, looks like I'll be able to see Elvis in concert...soon....

Gary

Closest Jay Insider will ever get to being with a Japanese woman.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ty

My fiancee and I plan on going to Japan for our honeymoon is december so I can see her culture, maybe I can talk her into taking to one of these lol