News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Anybody going to/gone to see Deathly Hallows Part 2?

Started by Kurt, July 13, 2011, 05:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kurt

Going to see the midnight premiere on the 14th. Only the second movie I've ever seen a midnight premiere... can probably guess the first from this topic, ha.

Anyone else?

Quadzilla

I was considering going to watch the Batman trailer and then leaving.

Now I don't need to.

Winner.

Quote from: Russaholic Ewe-ing on February 07, 2012, 03:14:24 PM
By revealing to me that I can play MGS on the Xbox you received the award of BEING THE BEST HUMAN BEING FUCKING EVER.

Strike

Miles

I do like Harry potter a fair bit but I am not a crazy fan. I saw the midnight screening in Melbourne only due to my friend having a spare ticket  and it was certainly worth it :). It was a really good, short and sharp movie that explained nearly everything if not everything. Was a good watch and would see it again no questions asked!

Black Death

Honest , I am a huge Harry Potter book fan .  Never was much of a fan of the movies , My fav. being the third movie ,  it is the only one I went to see in the theaters .

I will more than likely get the whole series on dvd in the near future , just like I have all the books .
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

Probably going on Sunday. A load of mates are doing like a marathon through the first 7 films which I pretty quickly turned down lol, but as a decent break from the fucking tournament results, this should be good!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

GM Franchise

Going to go see it tomorrow afternoon. Seen all of them and can't wait to see the last one.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Tezmission Black

I have a free 3-d movie ticket I got when I went to go watch Transformers and the show ended up not starting right away, and so I might use it to see this when theirs not many people at the movies