News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Homeland

Started by Gary, October 10, 2011, 05:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

My favorite new show of the season. I'd explain it but its better to watch it without knowledge before hand, but I highly recommend it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

I like it so far, but it's only been 2 episodes... lol

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

J Vega

I love this show, I actually prefer it over any Sunday show currently.

Gary

I love the Dexter/Homeland showtime combo on Sundays, plus followed by Walking Dead on AMC repeat. Yeap Sunday TV has been superb lately

[/center]

Gary

So..what you guys think of the "twist"?

[/center]

Midas

Quote from: Gary on November 15, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
So..what you guys think of the "twist"?

Did not see it coming at all...But now it makes me wonder what the long run of the show is?

Black Death

it been pick up  for second season .

watch out for red herrings ... that all I got to say

Midas

Quote from: Black Death on November 15, 2011, 04:20:41 PM
it been pick up  for second season .

watch out for red herrings ... that all I got to say

I am aware of the pick up for a second season... I am saying that I do not see the long run of the show... I mean will each season consist of the writers trying to convince us Sgt Brody is a traitor only to switch it up at the end... I mean and how many men can Claire Danes sleep with before he vagina falls off from some horrible disease...

I am just saying that I am fearful the show writers have not thought out the show past the first season...

Gary

these are the guys that did 24..and they have said they have stories for a couple of seasons, so lets see if they work.

[/center]

Black Death

no ... you can play out other things too... Sgt. Brody is her main suspect  yes... but only she  thinks it...  other suspects can come into the picture ...  but other plots can come into focus casting Brody in to the shadows ...plus he always going to be there ... plus she has to get grips with her own condition  , can she truly trust herself and her thinking, is she targeted fixated on him and missing the big picture .   

also ... Still say Brody is a traitor, something that maybe he does not even know

Gary

And someone had to slip the razor to the guy and it obviously wasn't Walker.

[/center]

Black Death

well re-watch the preview ... this plot  against US looks to be even bigger than just Brody,  Walker is just prototype to what Brody  might actually be... Walker look almost robotic in his moments and actions...

Midas

Quote from: Black Death on November 15, 2011, 05:50:16 PM
well re-watch the preview ... this plot  against US looks to be even bigger than just Brody,  Walker is just prototype to what Brody  might actually be... Walker look almost robotic in his moments and actions...

Oh the preview did not record for me

Black Death

check online ,  they have it posted ... it actually up the game  a little