Ulitmate Sports Movie Character Team Battle

Started by Black Death, October 10, 2011, 08:27:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Sorry for the delay guys. I was handling some personal business . but I hope there will be no farther delay as we get to the second part of the game .

This right here is the head to head portion of the game , you vs the other guy , the object of the game is simple you sell your team , you have all means at your disposal to get the word out and prove to the people out there why your team is better and not your opponents , simple  huh.

well here are some rules .

1. keep it fun , no negative slaming here. I want you guys to sell your team and your characters , not slam the other guys. I understand you want to prove your guy or gal is better , but you don't have to run the other guy into the ground . Keep it fun

2. you will have about a week to sell , once the thread is up , you can use as many post as you can to sell your team and characters.  Talk about one character at a time , talk about all characters it up to you.

3. oh from time to time I may break in and give you some in character comments on how your doing or what i think about your characters or team... just for hell of it .

That about it , if you have not given your team name let me know asap just PM also if you have questions or concerns just pm  , the game is about to begin ... may the best team win.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"