News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Dicks vs Special K

Started by Black Death, October 10, 2011, 08:36:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Chris Shields  The Dicks goes head to head against Alex K's   Special K Team

You decide who the better team
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Chris Shields

Do I really need to sell the awesomeness of my team to people. Come on, I was the only person in this entire draft to have a clear and planned out strategy and stick with it. My team is a collection of some of the most evil, diabolical, hated assholes through out all of sports movies. These are the guys that you secretly want to root for, but have never been able to because it would "ruin the story", well screw that crap. It is time to cheer for the bad guys. It is time to root for the asshole. It is time to celebrate the joys of being a dick. Plus, if you don't vote for me, I'm so sending Ivan Drago after you. Seriously Dolph Lundgren really needs the money, 20 bucks and he'll punch out anyone. He will crush you.  ;D

Alex Smiley

Voting against the special team is a bad move, morally and logically.

Oh look, a tie. Awkward.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Alex Smiley

Special K

Round 1: Ricky Vaughn from Major League
Round 2: Odin from O
Round 3: Rick Rambis from Out Cold
Round 4: Jess Bhamra from Bend It Like Beckham
Round 5: Steve Barker from The Ringer
Round 6: Coach Herman Boone from Remember the Titans
Round 7: Carl Spacker from Caddyshack
Round 8: Lightning McQueen from Cars
Round 9: Chosen One from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Round 10: Seabiscuit from Seabiscuit

Only one other guy in this draft thought to pick an animal...but where else are you going to find a talking CAR? That's right, only with Special K. Plus, if you pick Special K Steve Barker will perform the sexual favor of your choice. For FREE.

Alex Smiley

Furthermore, if you DON'T vote for Special K...Seabiscuit's gonna be sent to the glue factory, Lightning's getting scrapped for parts, and a LOT of people are gonna be without a job.

Save the Happy Ending. Vote Special K.

Tezmission Black

I sure could use some new glue.

Alex Smiley

I'll buy you a bottle of the stuff, Al. Horse-free.

Alright, folks! Don't let it get to another tie, or BD's gonna get angry...and if he gets angry, someone's gonna get GOT.

Special K: Putting the "awe" in awesome

Chris Shields

Folks, ask yourself which team you're really more afraid of getting on the bade side of. His team has a horse, my team has a giant Russian on horse steroids. His team has a guy who pretended to be retarded so he could win the special olympics (he didn't even get the gold), my team has a guy who was doping up his players with painkillers because that's how important winning is to him. His basketball guy is from one of those gay modern day shakespeare movies, mine will shoot you in the head (plus the person who portrayed the character did do this)
2Pac - California Love

It's pretty obvious who you should vote for, and be honest with yourself, you want my team in the next round, you need my team in the next round. Maybe you can't admit it to yourself, and maybe you do want your friends to know, but the truth is right here for you. There is only one choice to make.

VOTE THE DICKS!
VOTE THE DICKS!
VOTE THE DICKS!
VOTE THE DICKS!
VOTE THE DICKS!

Black Death

alright one more time ... this ends saturday

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: Black Death on October 21, 2011, 04:43:44 AM
alright one more time ... this ends saturday ... with another tie vote

lol

fixed

Chris Shields

Just call it a tie, have us face off with the other winners, and then you end up with a 1 on 1 final. Either that or give use both a bye into the final 3-way match up.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 23, 2011, 12:33:52 AM
Just call it a tie, have us face off with the other winners, and then you end up with a 1 on 1 final. Either that or give use both a bye into the final 3-way match up.

I agree. It's clear that people love the underdog as much as they love the villain lol