News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Winner take all

Started by Black Death, October 24, 2011, 11:33:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Cine Death VS Super A ( not going to spell the whole thing ) vs the Dicks Vs Special Ks

You pick the best team ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

Once again, your ultimate underdogs...Special K!

Ricky Vaughn from Major League
Odin from O
Rick Rambis from Out Cold
Jess Bhamra from Bend It Like Beckham
Steve Barker from The Ringer (Team Captain)
Coach Herman Boone from Remember the Titans
Carl Spacker from Caddyshack
Lightning McQueen from Cars
Chosen One from Kung Pow: Enter the Fist
Seabiscuit from Seabiscuit

No one thought we'd make it past round 1, but here we are. Show your love for the underdog, give these guys the happy ending they deserve. Vote Special K for EFK's Ultimate Movie Characters.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

Ok Here is team Cine-Death

Team Captain : Lee - Enter the Dragon
Perdo Cerrano  - Major League   
Jesus Shuttlesworth- He got Game   
Eden   - Blue Crush
MightySteel Leg Sing - Shaolin Soccer
Haley Garham - Stick it
Willie Beamon - Any Given Sunday   
Roy Mcavoy    - Tin Cup
Rickey Bobby - Talladega Nights     
Uri Boyka - Undisputed

A total collection of Bad Asses right here. Collection of twisted steel and sex appeal. I will  bring you each and everyone  of them this coming week . you will agree by the end of the week. My team is the best around . 

Chris Shields

THE DICKS
Jack Parkman - Major League 2
Birdie - Above The Rim
Bart Taylor - RAD
Team Evil Striker - Shaolin Soccer
Ivan Drago - Rocky IV
Bud Kilmer - Varsity Blues - Team Captain/Coach
Shooter McGavin - Happy Gilmore
Jean Girard - Talladega Nights
Johnny Lawrence - The Karate Kid
Ernie McCracken - Kingpin

What you have here is a collection of some of the most entertaining assholes you could ever find. You love to hate them, and they love your hate. This is a team that knows the real truth in sports, it's all about winning. Screw fair play, team work, or even the rules, it's all about the W. You can have your underdogs, you can have your "cool people", and you can have your whatever the hell kind of team it is with the super long name. None of them will come close to the sheer awesomeness of THE DICKS. Not to mention, I am the only person in this entire draft who had a clear and precise plan from the start. These other teams are just an odd collection of characters. My team is uniform, united, and unwavering in their search for the most important thing in all of sports, THE WIN!

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 24, 2011, 01:16:24 PM
Not to mention, I am the only person in this entire draft who had a clear and precise plan from the start.

Actually, that's not quite true.  Just sayin'. :)

Chris Shields

Quote from: Alex Kavalry on October 24, 2011, 02:07:08 PM
Actually, that's not quite true.  Just sayin'. :)
Your team is just a random collection of folks. If that was your clear and precise plan, well then you stuck to it, problem is that plan is kind of easy, and not really a plan at all. So basically, EPIC FAIL. Everyone can see who the best team in this tournament is, and the only reason why I could lose is because people don't like to admit that they enjoy rooting for the bad guy. It's not "politically correct" or "normal" to root for the bad guy, and that's the only reason people hide it. Well I am here to tell you all to not hide it anymore.

Don't be ashamed to root for the bad guy. Don't be ashamed to want to see that little punk who never even knew about karate until 2 weeks ago, get his ass kicked by the true karate kid. Don't be ashamed to hate that wanna be hockey player who just fell into golf. Don't be ashamed, that you wish your football teams coach would do anything for the win, just like Bud Kilmer. Don't be ashamed that you think that little amish bastard has a stupid haircut, and his rubber handed friend needs to get a life. Don't be ashamed that you want someone on your baseball team that can jack the long ball, just like Jack Parkman.

DO NOT BE ASHAMED TO PICK THE DICKS!

It is what is right for this tournament, this community, this country, and THIS WORLD! WHOOO, HALLELUJAH, HOLY SHIT!

Alex Smiley

I don't mean to take this too seriously, but very few things piss me off more than someone insisting I don't know what I'm doing. That, and people not following simple guidelines like NOT tearing down other people or their teams.

I know it's all a joke, and I wouldn't mind it so much if there wasn't a rule against it. Of course, the bad guys don't like to follow the rules, so I'll just leave it at "I see what you did there" and move on lol.

Black Death

I find it funny ... look at my team from top to bottom.... the perfect collection of sex , muscles and everything .

That is the truth and  you all know it

Chris Shields

Quote from: Alex Kavalry on October 25, 2011, 10:12:10 PM
I don't mean to take this too seriously, but very few things piss me off more than someone insisting I don't know what I'm doing. That, and people not following simple guidelines like NOT tearing down other people or their teams.

I know it's all a joke, and I wouldn't mind it so much if there wasn't a rule against it. Of course, the bad guys don't like to follow the rules, so I'll just leave it at "I see what you did there" and move on lol.
Rules? Rules? We don't need no stinking rules.

Now on a serious note, I wasn't really trashing your team. I was just going at this "Politician style". I thought it went along well with my team concept, and overall direction.

Tezmission Black

YAY....I FINALLY won something on EKF :D :D :D Wheres my Userbar :P

Black Death

congrats , I will make you one by the end of the week , thanks for playing everyone

Alex Smiley

The poll looks like it's giving everyone the middle finger. I hate you too, you stupid poll!  >:(