News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Red State

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, October 31, 2011, 04:33:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Check it out for Goodman's performance and the performance of the preacher in it. Good flick and a weird Kevin Smith film.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

brkendown

Still weary on how I felt about the movie, it was good...but, at the same time, with Kevin Smith being the at the helm I was expecting something completely different.

Goodman was brilliant though, as was Michael Parks (Cooper). I also give Smith a ton of kudos for the way he has handled the film, doing everything on his own.

It's just crazy to think that Smith could have come up with something tdementedtive, but I can't fathom why he called it a horror movie. Maybe just in the aspect that it was chilling, but nothing horror about it.

Kevin Smith is the man, no matter what he does. I know the movie hasn't gotten a lot of good reviews, but who expected something like that from him? Not me...

I just hope that 'Hit Somebody' comes to life next.

Marq

Came into it expecting a creepy thriller and it ended up turning into a straight-up action movie, essentially. Liked the beginning, didn't dig the middle and the end.

I'll say this, though -- I'm glad Kevin just said, "Fuck it," and did something new. I was a fan of "Zack and Miri," definitely.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I thought it was worth a look based on the fact he auctioned his film and then bought it himself as a point to movie distributors.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I have this one on my list of things to watch already, with you guys saying it's good, might have to move this up my list
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.