News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Official Spoiler Thread

Started by Gary, May 10, 2010, 04:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

You wanna spoil something? or wanna spoil yourself? This is the thread to do it in without the spoiler tags. Whether its TV or Movies you can post it freely here. Anyone who enters here and complains about a spoiler, you have been forewarned.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rob

Rachel and Ross get together in the end...

Sorry Gary couldn't resist :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Kevin Spacey's character made the whole thing up
Bruce Willis is dead
Every SAW film Jigsaw wins
They all lived in a village secluded cause their parents were scared of guns on the street it was our modern time!
Neither Gates nor Agee makes it to the NBA
Al Pacino was the devil and Keanu is his son
The Butler did it!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And yeah the dude in the black helmet was Luke's pappa.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Tezmission Black

jagilki

Tim-Æ

Kise

Jonny Worldbeater

Fnord

In Suicide Club... a lot of Asians commit suicide.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Rob

Okay the first serious post of this...

Not sure if everyone has seen the House finale yet so I thought I'd post it here.

It was by far the best and most thrilling episode they have done in a long time. There could've been more interaction from Wilson and House following the previous episode. But the ending was so different, but in a great way. I found myself saying "he's hallucinating again... great, rehashing storylines" and then they dismissed that pretty quickly. I mean it's obviously still possible. Also, looks like Remy will be off the show for a while now as they have gone back to the Huntingtons storyline she had going, I know it can't just disappear, but over the last few episodes they have very slyly bought it back. Also, her and Taub's friendship has been a key part of the last 10 or so episodes.

Just amazing. Showing House with a more human side now will set-up for a brilliant storyline, just like the one where he finds out he is hallucinating and admits himself.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ryan Ruckus

Lost is exactly what everyone theorized it was from the beginning. But the Island wasn't purgatory, the stuff NOT on the island was. See how they gotcha?

Also, Guy Pierce killed his wife. He just doesn't remember.
Gwenyth Paltrow's head is in the box.
Newman and Redford were in control the whole time.
Fighter #10 was paid by Ed Woods to take a dive to Louis Gossett Jr.
The guy with the best cajun accent on the show actually isn't cajun, and he's the fucker what killed Sookie's gram.

And here's a couple preemptive guesses:
Jack Baurer dies.
American Idol gets canceled one season after Simon leaves.
The psychic chick is Red John
Desperate Housewives ends with Bob Newhart waking up and realizing it was all just like Mario 2