News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

I  like your coach jag...I would take him in a heart beat  ... told you james  you should keep flips ... Velez is trouble

what you think

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

Quote from: TyTy (formerly Trifecta) on July 24, 2012, 05:40:05 PM
Ive had no problems with him lol, James' coaching staff seem much worse

He's just an assistant on your team, so the situation is a bit different, but like I said... He didn't seem that bad. have not looked at what he did for Jen though, as I think I remember him having coached her team as well.

As far as the Velez's go, you never know how things are going to go. They don't like GM Franchise, so that may factor into the results and how they go about coaching.

Like it, BD.

Black Death

trust me... He about money and himself ...I had him before ,  yeah I pissed him off but he was all bout coasting and making money and I confronted him about it. 

GM Franchise

Velez pulled the same shit in Hollywood too. They hate their GMs.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I like that one BD, is it possible though to keep it as Alaska? I prefer it like that lol

Black Death

Black Death

Domingo

Looks nice, but very different from the rest of the logos.

GM Franchise

I like both logos. Mississippi looks bad ass.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

yeah ... thought of something that would associate itself with misery ...

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on July 24, 2012, 04:43:48 PM
Mississippi and Anchorage it is. I have also got to check with this guy who PM'd me about a month back about the other GMs spot. I offered Domingo as well so MLL, it depends on whether the other chap wants to do it or not.

Fair Enough just know that you have a willing and "ready" competitor ready to fill the role.  And just throwing out the idea how do you have a team in Alaska and not call it the Crabs or King Crabs?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Freeze and Misery are fine. Sorry MLL, Strike has confirmed he still wants to play.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on July 24, 2012, 07:05:54 PM
Freeze and Misery are fine. Sorry MLL, Strike has confirmed he still wants to play.

Well I guess that means me an alternate.  Do keep me in mind for the next expansion/firings.

Domingo

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on July 24, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
Well I guess that means me an alternate.  Do keep me in mind for the next expansion/firings.

:o

Black Death

guys just messing around ,  I love gary's work ,  had the photoshop open  ... thoughts