News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I have no choice but I honestly don't see it happening with me and the Velez father and son there at the same time. I think it will be either me or them leaving and more than likely it will be me getting shipped to an expansion team while they stay with the new GM. Need to see what players are siding with me before deciding what to do. Sure I have a few who still like me.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

You can take Beast and Franks. They love you.

GM Franchise

They might be the only ones. I think them and maybe Huffers or Lazco. That would probably be it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Honestly, I think you should bow out gracefully. If you go out fighting, I think you'll get more backlash if/when you move onto another team.

GM Franchise

That was what I was leaning toward. Hopefully it doesnt turn into World War 3.

Strike

Big project tomorrow...try to read just about everything to get myself to full speed all around. XD

Jennifer

I know I'm late to this one; but Flips is a dire coach. Velez is okay, he's just a dick, so with Stars/Toppers he's just stopped giving a damn because he doesn't like the GMs.

"Country is a decent centre, but he needs to learn from someone good. He has never had a supportive GM there...I know...and here."

FUCK YOU VRABA.

* Helped by getting chef
* Helped with personal trainer
* Constantly encouraged
* Paid for a funeral
* Attended that funeral
* Sent him to school
* Assigned Farthering to give him extra help

FUCK YOU.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

I just don't feel that you're supporting him enough Jen.

Hondo

Never once did you get him a night light. He's scared of the dark, you know! For shame.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

All he really wanted was a friend... things money cannot buy.

Jennifer

At least three of those things didn't involve money.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Let's pull a Lance Storm and get serious for a minute here.

This thing was inevitable with Country from the beginning. It was clear from the start that he wasn't the sharpest peanut in the turd, and that he wasn't given to reason like normal folk. Honestly, I'm surprised you got this far with him. He's far too big of a manchild.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

My coach quit, but I saw that coming.

Yeah, Country needs to be handled in a certain way.  However, Jen, in my opinion Ian gave you a chance to turn it around when he gave you the option to send him to school.  Unfortunately you chose the wrong school when you sent him to that surfer thing.  I think if you would have chosen the other school then he would be a little better to deal with.

Jennifer

I thought he'd get laughed out of the building at a refined boys school.

Black Death

Jen... He just need reassurance that you  had his back... You bulk at spending the money to do the dating service ... It was not about the money , to him it would have told him you care about his well being.  He felt that you did not care about him at all and he got mad... also if you had gave him the week off to get himself right . that would have help also.   So Vraba going to hate  you for long time

Velez is a good coach ... terrible person.  I handle him wrong ... He  did not like the team and was just coasting . I put together a good team , but below average to rest of the league  and I blame him for not getting them to play well.  I should not have confronted him about it.  I pissed him off ...  I should have bypass him and went to scotty and got his input ,  but by time I talk to Scotty  it was to late and he wanted out
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"