News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 25, 2012, 02:47:48 PM
The era of Dom begins?

Not that I know of. Rumor has it BD or Johnny Rebel are in line to take over the Toppers, but rumor also has it that BD has been stalking Kate Upton and calls standing outside her window "dating".

Hondo

I do wonder how that would work though, like who gets first dibs on Seattle, whether it be an existing GM or Dom or Strike.

Just being honest though, I think if I were in that situation, I'd take the expansion team. Mostly because (no offense to James intended) Seattle is in shambles with some poor signings and contracts. I'd rather start fresh and build through the draft process.

Of course on the other hand, Seattle's got Mason Griffin, which is about as good a player in the league.

Decisions, decisions.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

Black Death

well I screw the pooch ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

got to damn wordy ... now see if I can smooth this out

Hondo

You realize you're gonna hafta join the Church if Physiology or whatever its called...

Black Death

if it can get apollo to keep playing great .. so be it

Black Death

Quote from: domingo on July 25, 2012, 04:22:23 PM
Not that I know of. Rumor has it BD or Johnny Rebel are in line to take over the Toppers, but rumor also has it that BD has been stalking Kate Upton and calls standing outside her window "dating".

finally a Kate upton rumor... thank you dom

Dorling

Virgina vs. Hollywood
Montana vs. Texas
Roswell vs. Tampa Bay
Boise vs. Pittsburgh
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Boston

Boston vs. Boise
Kentucky vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Virginia vs. Wyoming
Las Vegas vs. Texas

GM Franchise

Seattle's new GM needs to send Mission, Beast, and Franks to the expansion draft to save 17 mil and get new coaches. Problem easily solved.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Quote from: JackHondo on July 25, 2012, 04:35:28 PM
I do wonder how that would work though, like who gets first dibs on Seattle, whether it be an existing GM or Dom or Strike.

Just being honest though, I think if I were in that situation, I'd take the expansion team. Mostly because (no offense to James intended) Seattle is in shambles with some poor signings and contracts. I'd rather start fresh and build through the draft process.

Of course on the other hand, Seattle's got Mason Griffin, which is about as good a player in the league.

Decisions, decisions.

Do you really think an existing GM would drop their team to go run Seattle?

Ty

T-Bonizzle

Tbe people in the market for Seattle are BD, Dom, and Strike. But really you could almost treat it like an expansion team when you come in and build aroundMason Griffen. Seattle has a leg up over the expansion teams though because of him.

Domingo

I don't see BD leaving Hollywood to take over Seattle though. I don't even think he wants to leave Hollywood, as he has yet to just give up and admit he's done there.