News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 04, 2012, 01:17:13 PM
Looks like a sick concept, can't wait.

Could do like 5 seasons based of this success with american football, footy, hell even baseball.

If you are in I will sign you up mate for a team.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

How do the Wyoming Wolves feel about being chosen last? O.O

Black Death

Can not wait for the draft

were Jag , we can give him  his home team  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Wham, Justin P pulls no punches!

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Losing is not an option. :)

Black Death

Quote from: JustinP on May 04, 2012, 02:04:15 PM
Losing is not an option. :)

I like it ... it time to get tough

good job
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Well Justin if you're ready to move on with a new PG, I'm ready to make a deal :P

We're gonna turn this league upside down lol

Hondo

Alright, question time again.

So lets say I wanted to approach a free agent and sign him, but I still have my two draft picks, I assume I'd have to cut one of my players, right?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle

I think we have to negotiate with draft picks too, meaning that drafting someone doesn't guarantee signing him.

I love the drama Justin is creating. Very entertaining.

Justin

This is more fun than I thought it would be.

I'm interested to see the grades for the draft prospects.

Hondo

Oops, I misread. Justin's guy isn't a free agent. Sorry for misunderstanding that.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on May 04, 2012, 02:19:01 PM
Alright, question time again.

So lets say I wanted to approach a free agent and sign him, but I still have my two draft picks, I assume I'd have to cut one of my players, right?

Thing is draft picks are going to eat up cap space as well and you might not settle on the deal you want with them. So be careful there. Yes you are correct Hondo on that score.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

Hondo, feel free to join the trade discussion.

Hondo

I know I'm wearing you plumb out with questions and I apologize for that. But I have one more and I'll do my best to leave you alone.

I assume since we're adding years to the deals, this game is for more than one season. Do players appreciate and depreciate over time? Meaning, as a player gets older, his grade decreases and younger players stand to have their score go up?

T-Bonizzle

I'd hope so or all my building for the future crap will be for naught.