News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

I would like to add a question.

We are able to start people at different positions correct?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on May 04, 2012, 02:34:02 PM
I would like to add a question.

We are able to start people at different positions correct?

Yes, but the simulator has them set up as certain position so they might struggle a bit if its not natural. Of course we can retrain them over time, but you might find they lose morale and other things because of this.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Yea I was thinking of moving people around too lol.

Jennifer

Is it listed anywhere who our current captain is?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on May 04, 2012, 02:46:41 PM
Is it listed anywhere who our current captain is?

If not you can name one...might be a good bargaining tool :)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on May 04, 2012, 03:09:27 PM
AGENT: I...ummm....I...

CARL DOES NOT LOOK IMPRESSED

CARL: Boss, I like the deal. I am willing to sign, also...can we speak privately.

Carl Cooper has signed his 5million 5 year deal with the Hayseeds.

LOL

Black Death

hondo is killing these agents
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on May 04, 2012, 03:09:27 PM
AGENT: I...ummm....I...

CARL DOES NOT LOOK IMPRESSED

CARL: Boss, I like the deal. I am willing to sign, also...can we speak privately.

Carl Cooper has signed his 5million 5 year deal with the Hayseeds.

CARL: Boss, can you help me find a new agent, one that knows what he is talking about. It would be good for morale if you could suggest someone.

Probably my favourite post of the game so far, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Grreeeeat. My best player dislikes my second best player, lol.

Hondo

I can tell this salary cap is going to be a beeeeyotch.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

It was slightly terrifying to see Larry open up with a demand that was higher than Scott Fletcher's, lol.

T-Bonizzle

You did something pretty creative to save some money.

Black Death

Quote from: Jennifer on May 04, 2012, 03:47:46 PM
It was slightly terrifying to see Larry open up with a demand that was higher than Scott Fletcher's, lol.

sorry ... I set the bar for that ... I become the Yankees of this league.

lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Except you don't have the unlimited salary cap they do.

Jennifer

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 03:49:15 PM
You did something pretty creative to save some money.

Well realistically it seemed to be a choice between the asshat and our best player. I would've preferred the both of them together, but if Larry absolutely couldn't work with Jimmy, then, well... I figured it was worth using that as leverage.