News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

With all the stuff flying around about coaches, I'm almost glad that Bogolov is unproven...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 04, 2012, 08:48:50 PM
That's cool.

This is turned out pretty good. I love James' firesale of the team.

Let's get this draft under way!

Yeah, I'm the villain owner so far. Got Seattle in an uproar in record time. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I got Boston a little annoyed with the Kentucky trade so I refused to answer press questions till all my moves were made.

GM Franchise

Lol that's funny. There's been a lot of wheeling and dealing so far.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

did i miss the firesale  lol

I fell a sleep 
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

Yeah I finally got on here after work and have been creating total chaos, lol.

T-Bonizzle

It's been really great. Can't wait to lock up my team and get things settled down.

Black Death

i just saw it ... justin your a dead man ...

T-Bonizzle

Looks like you guys traded coaches too.

GM Franchise

Yeah I'm looking to lock up my team as well. Just need to get a new coach and I think the rest of the team is good to go unless I say the wrong thing again, lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well there has been no official word from either Seattle or Hollywood on coaches. Seattle still has Frank Devine...Hollywood still has an empty desk.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

brother goes and take a nap and all hell breaks loose

GM Franchise

Do negotiations with coaches work the same as with players? Just wondering so I can get started on that since having a coach would be a top priority.

T-Bonizzle

Gosh, three of my stars are gonna break the bank...