News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I got too tough but I got a nice mix of guys so far so it's working much better than planned.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I kinda wish I'd played slightly harder ball with Chase Donald, but at the time, I wasn't expecting to be able to strengthen the PF position, I was actually busy being like "Crap, how am I replacing Street?" and was acknowledging that I couldn't make the team better in every area.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

only thing is everyone had contracts and shit figured out before they made their draft picks....I rushed to pick to help the game keep moving because I was away, but I dont wanna draft someone who I wont be able to afford, fuck. Not sure what I can do, cant really delete my pick or anything, even tho no one went yet.

I just have like .5% of the info everyone else has ATM, soooooo

See what Ian says, I'll deleate my draft pick, and see what happens, take note Jennifer...since your trying to ship it might stall for a bit. I'll quote my post tho incase I cant go back and I need to take what I posted. So if you wanna help me out just kinda pause with the draft till Ian's back tomorrow.

QuoteWith the 5th pick in the draft, Texas Stallions select, James Cross - PG - New York

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

well I got most all pieces ... I feel good

because the next half of the game  will be how they play together ... I have the core of the runner up team still there. so I might have made out better than it looks   
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

well cory , you can use you players that you have  drafted as leverage  in talks too

Cory

yeah fuck it, and Ian tends to be a guy in games when you do something no editing. I'll keep my pick there. COnsider whatever happens after to be my own fault for not being here right away.

Jennifer

Well, I for one don't want to overstretch my resources, and there's just no way I can bring in Johnson and then only have 3.5 million for Watchen and whoever else I wind up hiring. It would be a massive coup, but it's just not plausible.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Damn the aces players are old  lol

Cory

Two of my stars signed lets go for one more lol

FXBlade

Quote from: Black Death on May 05, 2012, 09:07:47 AM
Damn the aces players are old  lol

Only 3 of them BD, only 3 of them.

Black Death

FXBlade

But the money we both have spent we need to have some old cheap players in there lol.

Its possible with the Cap (Just about I think)  3 high earners and 5 on no more than 2 mil.  Here's to finding that Gem!

Jennifer

Nice to see that the only point blank refusal has come from the only guy that I really, really didn't care about, lol.

Although he doesn't play SG, so the competition is kinda less than he's thinking...

Black Death

if nothing else I may have to deal with the waves again

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

BD you made a good deal on the PG, but some horrendous deals elsewhere. I can't understand why your backcourt got 7 million each and then a back up player for the Waves despite his potential got 8 million as well lol. Plus you completed folded on Fletcher and the PR budget. Just remember the promises you made about making this team a contender.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'