News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

QuoteKadeon Apollo comes in wearing a pimp hat...gold chains and a suit which has 'BLOCK PARTY' stitched in the back. He drops a 100 dollar bill on your desk

KA: Thats for being beautiful...whats up boss!

I think I just died.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I have created a monster...

GM Franchise

Glad I drafted Bennett now, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Ian mentioned it's to an extent how he's been handled by the Bells as opposed to it being purely his personality.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

He'd be outrageous on the 'badboys' of Seattle though.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Particularly when the press gets hold of the 'Bad Boys' of Seattle
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

If I got him and Weed, among others, it'd be perfect.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Weed is DEFINATLY up for grabs

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Imagine Streets, Weed, and Apollo all on the same team. Holy crap that would be wild, lol.

T-Bonizzle

Well I ain't signing Weed ever.

Cory

Mannnnn, cmon,,,,  a D rated center who averages 0 points a game = hot commodity.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

And the Seattle fans were in an uproar over me signing Fan Mu...shame on them.  :D

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

You have a monster. 34% of your budget for Mark Brown...

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 13, 2012, 05:41:34 PM
You have a monster. 34% of your budget for Mark Brown...

Mark Brown Appreciation Night...yeah, that was a good thing to trade.  ;D