News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

hahaha, shit.

Oh well, just won the Weed battle. Home boy is either going to play or free up a roster spot.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Jennifer

Psst. You don't know Djem exists yet...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Psst, I get first crack to sign the African's in the off-season. And sorry I intend to sign Djem...

GM Franchise

Toppers fans are mad again. Not surprised, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Quote from: Jennifer on May 14, 2012, 12:12:18 PM
Psst. You don't know Djem exists yet...

Fuck, i keep not understanding the whole time frame thing. My bad.

Jennifer

I am now 0-2 on player interaction for the week, lol.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

GM Franchise

I know. The Texas/Seattle game didn't disappoint.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

You guys said about helping I could really use some help in terms of cataloging information about trades this season before the season kicked off. Not bothered about ones for future draft picks, but where you traded actual players playing this season. Also need to catalogue as well players who have fell out with teams and left ie like a Vick Calamente who left the Wolves...then went to Hayseeds and somehow ended up in Hollywood.

So...try and report on your transactions of players so I can make a sort of general log on my FBL info sheet.

Also you will now note all players have pics in the league. Just thought it was a nice touch. Nicked them from TEW so some right corkers in there lol
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

My trades:

Brad Jones (from Boston) and a draft pick for Jimmy Street (wheeling and dealing with Larry Stevens)
Dave Johnson (from Seattle) and a draft pick for Chase Donald (after I told him I had no plans to trade him... lol) and Steve Watchen (who asked to get traded so he could get more minutes)
Nick Shaw (from Seattle) for Vick Calamenta (who disliked being stripped of the captaincy)

Hondo

My deals:

*Brad Jones, 6th & 14th picks for Chui Mai, Jerry Closeness and 9th overall pick.

*Vick Calamenta for Hjdak Vlakov straight up.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on May 15, 2012, 01:52:19 PM
My deals:

*Brad Jones, 6th & 14th picks for Chui Mai, Jerry Closeness and 9th overall pick.

*Vick Calamenta for Hjdak Vlakov straight up.

I am currently working through Tbones stuff, I remember he offended Vlakov, but you traded with Hollywood to get Vlakov right? Was Vick released by Wyoming which allowed you to snag him to trade him?

Jennifer

Seattle released Vick right after we traded.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

So this sounds about right for Vick:

Vick Calament â€" Fell out with GM Jen over being dumped as team Captain, went to Seattle who then released him and went to Kentucky on a basic deal before being traded for Hdjak Vlakov and ended up a Star. Will have his number retired by Wyoming.