News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I swear I was posting in the NFL Offseason thread.

Jennifer

I'm not sure whether I talk to my players too much, or most nobody else talks to them enough...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

probably here to early...but press conference with no results....assume Ians waiting for his recap to fully upload

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

& really like the write ups.

McLoo for MVP!

Jennifer

Man... don't give up on Scotty yet apparently.

And bluh... waiting to see if I lost one or both matches, it's hard to read between the lines of the press conferences.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I think I split it 1-1

Cory

speak of the devil...holy...what a 1st game JJ Rogers...40 points. Maybe I should give him more minutes.

GM Franchise

The video isn't working. My team went 0-2 but the games aren't blow outs anymore which is good.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 18, 2012, 10:09:05 PM
The video isn't working. My team went 0-2 but the games aren't blow outs anymore which is good.

Vimeo takes time to process. If theres still a problem tomorrow I can try and upload again.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on May 18, 2012, 10:11:43 PM
Vimeo takes time to process. If theres still a problem tomorrow I can try and upload again.

Ok cool. Hopefully it's just processing.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If no joy by tomorrow when I am out and up or whatever will delete the current file and reupload.

Cory

jesus....who can stop Shack. what is he...like a 99 overall rookie. Jesus!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok going to bed, but doing a reupload whilst asleep...so if you dont get any joy for link of the video...check out my videos in about a hour and a bit and see if the REUPLOAD works.

Beat...so goodnight folks.

Cory

Quick standings check after 10 games:

1. Hayseeds (9-1)
2. Aces (6-4)
3. Stallions (6-4)
4. Bells (5-5)
5. Wolves (5-5)
6. Waves (5-5)
7. Stars (3-7)
8. Toppers (1-9)

Not sure who leads the tie-breaker between the 5-5 times, just carried over from the last standings update.

GM Franchise

My team is a disaster. Got three good players and then guys who show up part of the time. Oh well. At least the best team in the league only beat us by two.  :)