News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Yeah your teams definatly showing improvement...id suggest putting tactics next week v/s Hondo and creating the upset of the year

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

btw, really like the pace of the game now. Getting 2 weeks done a week.

GM Franchise

Yeah, going to try and see if the Coach being back will be the key to it. HOPEFULLY it helps.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I believe I still lead the tie breaker Cory. Bells and Wolves and Bells and Waves split the series 1-1, but the Bells out scored both teams. I don't know how the Wolves and Waves did head to head, but it probably the same deal as last week.

Wow, a loss to the Stars. I feel pathetic.

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Cory on May 18, 2012, 12:22:55 AM
Well I guess OOC chat means anything.....screw the shout box, SPAM posts in this thread [/sarcasm]

McCoy is a beast tho...their doing NFL Top 100 right now...if he doesnt end up in the top 10 this season the leagues more kurrupt[/rapper] than whoever got Boise into the FBL. IDAHO!?

Don't be hating on the potatoes!! LOL...

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Cory

Best name in the league....can't wait to see the logo design. Im gonna secretly be rooting for you guys....erm (not again) gals...erm.
Your team. :)

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Cory on May 19, 2012, 02:37:58 AM
Best name in the league....can't wait to see the logo design. Im gonna secretly be rooting for you guys....erm (not again) gals...erm.
Your team. :)

Great unisex comeback hahaha. I'm looking sooo forward to this, maybe too much so. Lack of anything in life will do that to ya. *shrug*

Black Death

Thank you Maverick Peters

maybe I should have a talk with Scotty again , see if he change his mind about wanting to leave.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Seems vimeo is being a bit of a processing cuntasauras...so I am going to try also uploading to dailymotion.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Trumpers on May 19, 2012, 06:02:59 AM
cuntasauras...

I will be calling someone this today!! LMAO!!

Jennifer

Please be Brad. *headdesk*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

YAY! Coach is back. Love Coach Bogolov. Perfect Coach for my team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I extend Country's numbers in the shape of a great big middle finger in Bogolov's direction.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Bogolov is a big fan of yours, lol.  :D

Jennifer

Honestly I'd take him over walkover Flips right now...