News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Yeah but that was on the court. Off the court we're model citizens. The inmates at Folsom Prison love us more than Johnny Cash.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I don't have drug or alcohol problems.

GM Franchise

Yeah but you have Scientology problems.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

it Biology ... totally different
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

That's right. My mistake but nonetheless amusing as hell.

Cory

Damn, James is gonna have anti-Stallions team. Cross, Davies, and Weed. Yikes, we'll at least we now know the biggest rivalry in FBL is

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

That's true. Building rivalries builds fan interest. Plus add to it a clear villain team and the fans will come to see that team lose or root for the good guys aka the Stallions.

Dorling

Anybody else think that reporter Lee Reran looks like Peter Greene from the mask?

GM Franchise

The resemblance is uncanny.

J-Reb

How do we get in on this?

Cory

Nice, two big wins this week.

GM Franchise

I actually am surprised my team won a game this week. Team is finally coming together.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on May 20, 2012, 06:24:48 PM
How do we get in on this?

We are almost done with the Beta season. Offered up two expansion teams for next season. Probably add another one or two if that season is a success. If your interested mate hang about.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Ian, saw that you added the franchise teams to our board here.

I'd like to suggest that we archive off this season (like make a sub-board of FBL Season 6), and make fresh new topics for the next season. I want to keep everything from this season to look back upon, but I dont wanna have to search through a dozen pages to find something.

Not sure if thats the plan and your just adding the new teams so they can start to get active or what...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on May 20, 2012, 06:42:01 PM
Ian, saw that you added the franchise teams to our board here.

I'd like to suggest that we archive off this season (like make a sub-board of FBL Season 6), and make fresh new topics for the next season. I want to keep everything from this season to look back upon, but I dont wanna have to search through a dozen pages to find something.

Not sure if thats the plan and your just adding the new teams so they can start to get active or what...

Team ones will stay active so I can use it easier, for me its better for admin searching to be honest mate. Just make notes on your own PC. As for archives, I have asked Judge to make us one so I can archive some of the information. Stuff I dont need day to day.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'