News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 23, 2012, 12:42:28 AM
My team was drafted out of San Quentin. Our newer fans also like the Raiders. That is all you need to know.  8)
Funny that's the 2nd completely worthless thing I've heard today. The first bring Hollywood Stars related.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 23, 2012, 12:49:09 AM
Funny that's the 2nd completely worthless thing I've heard today. The first bring Hollywood Stars related.

would you care to explain the Hollywood stars comment
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 23, 2012, 12:49:09 AM

Worthless? My starting Point Guard beat the crap out of another player. My coach was suspended for two weeks. I tell it like it is, bottom line.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Black Death on May 23, 2012, 12:53:19 AM
would you care to explain the Hollywood stars comment
Why nothing big brother ;) jus a lil front office gossip.

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 23, 2012, 12:55:43 AM
Worthless? My starting Point Guard beat the crap out of another player. My coach was suspended for two weeks. I tell it like it is, bottom line.
As do I. Like the fact that those antics cost you ur season. I like the fact you are all thugs cuz they all end crying in the end lol.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Jennifer

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on May 23, 2012, 12:42:28 AM
My team was drafted out of San Quentin. Our newer fans also like the Raiders. That is all you need to know.  8)

Do you actually have newer fans? I thought your attendances were dropping all season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

If I can get my cap room worked out, my team will be a beast next year.  Bamba, Fletcher, Lee, and Shack. 

Jennifer

Allowing for letting Yi Fi and Watchen go to expansion... you're like 6 million over. Where the HECK are you finding the cash for two more players? O_O

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

That's the one reason I didn't make the trade. I would have had to blow up my team to do it. I wouldn't have been able to resign Mai and I would have had four spaces to fill with roughly $5 million dollars.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on May 23, 2012, 07:59:05 AM
Do you actually have newer fans? I thought your attendances were dropping all season.

They don't live in Seattle. If we were in West Covina we'd be selling out every night.  8)
Quote from: Arkia Fisk on May 23, 2012, 03:10:36 AM
Why nothing big brother ;) jus a lil front office gossip.
As do I. Like the fact that those antics cost you ur season. I like the fact you are all thugs cuz they all end crying in the end lol.

You do realize this is an OOC thread, right? ...
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on May 23, 2012, 10:19:44 AM
Allowing for letting Yi Fi and Watchen go to expansion... you're like 6 million over. Where the HECK are you finding the cash for two more players? O_O

I've actually got it all worked out.  Now, its just hoping my plan works.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: JustinP on May 23, 2012, 10:15:01 AM
If I can get my cap room worked out, my team will be a beast next year.  Bamba, Fletcher, Lee, and Shack. 
LOL those 4 players cost more than 40.

GOOD LUCK

GM Franchise

I will have cap room. Just an FYI Bone. :)

Jennifer

In fact... it's three players, isn't it?

Carty
Smalls
Fletcher
Lee
Shack

...You have -6 million for three guys.

...Kinda wanna see how you intend to pull this off.

GM Franchise

Once I dump Mu I will be way under the cap.

Jennifer

Well you're gonna be fine. : P. I am too, got 2.25 under and will have 10.5 once expansion is done.