Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

hallmark and coach would have clash ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Truck is perfect to develop for me. With Apollo its a personality clash and wont  work.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Whilst I don't want to launch things out prematurely, as I have no idea how well I'm going to get along with him - would you have any preliminary interest in trading DaKool Fox for D'amore Richards, considering you've royally pissed Richards off already?

(I just have a feeling things might go sour with Fox... but he fits your mould for sure and plays the same positions).

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Ironically I was going to ask you the same thing lol. Yeah I am  interested.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

So any thoughts on the first week?

GM Franchise

Also any week 2 predictions?

Justin

Hayseeds and the Stallions look like the teams to beat. 

Black Death

keep my guys happy , maybe I can win one or two

Cory

I donno if its correct to say "team to beat"...because its a GM game. Hondo and I might have the best teams on paper....but our actions can beat our team. You can have a sick team but fuck up in a press conference and lose 4 games in a row cause your teams hates you and shit.

Im concerned less about winning, and just making sure I dont blow my team up but saying the wrong thing or anything like that.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

Quote from: Cory on May 31, 2012, 01:55:45 PM
I donno if its correct to say "team to beat"...because its a GM game. Hondo and I might have the best teams on paper....but our actions can beat our team. You can have a sick team but fuck up in a press conference and lose 4 games in a row cause your teams hates you and shit.

Im concerned less about winning, and just making sure I dont blow my team up but saying the wrong thing or anything like that.

This.

Not to mention I wrecked my team captain's morale when I transposed two words in a press conference.

Still feeling the ramifications of that...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

Same here....shit the bed with my team morale. Nothing too bad, but now odds say Im gonna waste some more of a PR budget to make everyone happy.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

I confused my best player... because I took words that was spoken in a private conversion as truth .. when it was only a concern

GM Franchise

Apollo and Richards are going to ruin my team due to them not liking me.  Rest of the team is good to go.

Justin

Yeah that's true.

Does anyone know how Ian simulates the games?

Hondo

I know he uses some sort of simulation software, I don't know what though. I just remember him saying something at one point about experimenting with different programs.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty