Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

you did have him... all you had to do was wait ... lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Yeah but that was my bad though. I need criminal scumbag types, roleplayers, and sociopaths. Anything else it will not work, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Jesus looking at trying to hire security for our game

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I have my own security. It's Cross, Daniels, and Luco.  8)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Can't have suspensions. I'll hire Ronko or some shit to be my security. Ronko and some Dallas Cowboys

GM Franchise

I'll bring the Seahawks as the rest of my security detail and some Playboy playmates for Stream too.  8)

Hondo

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on June 04, 2012, 11:20:57 PM
I'll bring the Seahawks as the rest of my security detail and some Playboy playmates for Stream too.  8)

Seems fitting, since most of them will end up as rent-a-cops before long anyway.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

They had a better record then most of the teams in the league though.

Black Death

Boise v/s Puerto Rico
Wyoming v/s Kentucky
Hollywood v/s Boston
Texas v/s Virginia
Seattle v/s Las Vegas

Hollywood v/s Wyoming
Puerto Rico v/s Virginia
Seattle v/s Texas
Kentucky v/s Boise
Las Vegas v/s Boston
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: JackHondo on June 05, 2012, 07:07:38 AM
Seems fitting, since most of them will end up as rent-a-cops before long anyway.

Ha

Dorling

I'm using my phone so I'll just put the winners:

Part 1:

Puerto Rico, Boston, Kentucky, Virginia, Vegas.

Part 2:

Wyoming, Virginia, Texas, Boise, Vegas

GM Franchise

I can't wait to see the results and to hear Inside the FBL after reading the news stories and the questions to the GM's, lol.

GM Franchise

“I play with more balls in a minute.”

LOL can we set up Yi Fi on a date with Jimmy Street right now.  :D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Sorry about the delay everyone. Blame Dailymotion saying it had uploaded the show twice...and it hadnt!

Good to go.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Quote"Secondly, it’s because Cazluc is a thoroughly professional and decent human being. He wants to show the FBL that he’s a quality ball player, and he’s doing just that. He’s been a pleasure to work with so far, even helping the new guys settle in. Long may it continue!"

Iron Sheik - Facking Bullshit

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."