News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on June 17, 2012, 03:10:13 AM
Jeez guys cut me a break...still quicker than any efed you probably have EVER been in.

Truth but more addicting as well.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As a side note, asking your players or the PR assistant or their agents for advice on the campaign before running it wont work. Although I felt this was made pretty clear, the objective for you to improve moral was to go with a campaign/tagline etc. and then on the basis of how inventive it was got you more moral points for a player or team.

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Arkia Fisk

Jeez guys cut me a break...still quicker than any efed you probably have EVER been in.

It's not ur fault Ian, we honestly don't have lives. Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Dorling

Yeah guys give the man a break! The longest without anything happening has been about 48 hours since Ian started it, I think it's going great guns. It will probably need to slow down a little bit over time to make sure Ian doesn't burn out altogether. I'm happy playing the long game here. Plus I've been away all weekend so it's nice to pick it up without being behind everyone.

Black Death

don't worry Ian.  do your thing...

it fun and it worth the wait
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Yeah the PR thing is my bad. This is my first player based PR campaign, lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

It's cool, I've been spending the weekend not glued to a computer for once, : D. Honestly I don't mind if the 'off phase' takes a week so long as we all get a decent chance to communicate with players

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

It wasn't a shot at Ian personally. I was just merely stating that it was slow based on how fast the first season. Of course we all have lives and it takes a great deal of work to put into it. Its a great game that I have fun playing. That is all.

GM Franchise

I'm just in NBA Finals, NBA Summer League, Team USA Olympics basketball craze mode at the moment so I'm just excited for the game. :)

Speaking of that, who do you think will compromise the FBL Team USA Olympic Basketball team?

T-Bonizzle

The players we vote as All FBL, 6th man of the year, RotY, Coach's choice for last player.

GM Franchise

That would be logical unless the player is non-american (ex. Fan Mu, Cazluc Vraba, etc.).

Cory

100% what Justin said no malice to the comments I acknowledged just how much time it takes running this game and I just said its a slow period and hoped it'd get back up to full pace soon

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Arkia Fisk

I was joking...I'm all about the funny. Except the fact I 'REALLY' don't have a life ;)

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Black Death

I know justin had no malice in his statement. Honest I enjoy little lull period ,  we should get back into full swing soon
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Professional personalities are wonderful.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."