News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

I take it I got a great deal. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

The kid is getting 15+ points a game, a ton of assists and a hatful of steals.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

He is Sparkalicious. Love that deal more and more now.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Tore Mutu a new one in the press, hopefully that'll light him up.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Can we use money already earmarked for a player to promote them for awards?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on June 28, 2012, 09:53:35 PM
Can we use money already earmarked for a player to promote them for awards?

Nope unfortunately not. You dont have to do PR for anyone. However...depends how much you want to value the player or have the chance to talk about them. By this I mean you write a little column on the player, use your 100k and we put in general news. Anyone trying to find a way around this in an OOC topic will be fined 100k.

I have no issue with chatter about specific players, but anything which seems very PR like in OOC chat will not be tolerated.

Welcome to life as  GM!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am also away on a pissup tomorrow so...be prepared for a day and night lag on the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Hope that last question doesnt imply I need a new coach again.

T-Bonizzle

Jag here's a time saving hint. If you're calling someone new in, just start talking to them instead of waiting for Ian to say 'Hello'. That's how I do it to ensure dealings are as quick as possible.

jagilki

Next few days (probably up to Tuesday) will be crazy for me, and my activity >may< be limited.

After months of being unemployed and looking for work, I got a big in at a new truck stop being built in town.  Not the greatest job on earth, but pays better than my last and actually offers benefits. 

However, the place my Mom works has been slammed by a massive group of people quitting, so her Boss called me up out of the blue and asked me to help out, so I've been doing dishes down there just for some "folding money". 

The unfortunate thing about that (depending on how you look at it) is that in the last week, their business has more than tripled.  I'm doing this under the knowledge of all involved that once the other job starts I'm out of there.

The other job called yesterday and I've basically got it.  The lady on the phone never actually said the words "your hired", but I was asked to come in on Monday and fill out employment paperwork, and sign up for their direct deposit system and go over benefits packets, so I take that as "You're hired."

Since I'll be working in their deli, I'll have to go train out of town for a week, but they don't know when that will be.  The store doesn't open til August 1st, so sometime between now and then.

Hondo

So what you're saying is, if we want to fleece you out of your draft picks, we need to do it now. Right?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Top 10 Scorers Per Game
Eddie Lights - 34.4
Scott Fletcher - 33.5
Larry Stevens - 24.9
Cazluc Vraba - 23.7
Redford Shack - 23.6
Kamil Bennett - 23.5
Xavier Mogo - 23.2
Maverick Peters - 23.1
JJ Rogers - 22.6
Ricky Hallmark- 21.1

Top 10 Rebounders Per Game
Kamil Bennett - 17.1
Dom Robinson - 14.7
Truck Lynch - 13.1
Clint Danberry - 12.6
Redford Shack - 12.1
Rattle Lee - 11.5
GoGo Frazier - 11.4
Kadeon Apollo - 11
Country Sampson - 10.4
Dave Johnson - 9.7

Top 10 Assists Leaders Per Game
Maurice Mays - 13.7
JJ Rogers - 12.6
Ricky Hallmark - 12.4
Chico Velez - 10.6
Chui Mai - 10.1
Bamba Smalls - 9.9
Sparky Weasel - 9.1
Kirk Byways - 7.8
Nick Gravin - 7.1
Jimmy Street - 6.8

Top 10 Shot Blockers Per Game
Ronko - 4.9
Fan Mu - 3.7
Kadeon Apollo - 3.6
OJ McLoo - 3.4
Willie Davis - 2.7
Rattle Lee - 2.6
Clint Danberry - 2.6
Nyako Umjumbo - 2.5
GoGo Frazier - 2.5
Redford Shack- 2.4

Top 10 Steals Leaders Per Game
OJ McLoo - 5.1
Eddie Lights - 4.9
Sparky Weasel - 4.4
Ricky Hallmark - 3.6
Chico Velez - 2.9
JJ Rogers - 2.6
Jordan Brandon - 2.6
Maurice Mays - 2.4
Kirk Byways - 2.2
Willie Davies - 2.1

Justin

In Week 9 the Aces are on the schedule 3 times, twice in the first week.  According to the schedule it's Texas vs. Las Vegas and then Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico, which leaves out Hollywood.

Justin

PICK'EM STANDINGS
Cory: 37-13
Dorling: 36-14
Hondo: 35-14
BD: 34-16
James: 34-16
JustinP: 33-17
Bone: 33-17

WEEK 8
Texas vs. Boston
Boise vs. Hollywood
Virginia vs. Kentucky
Wyoming vs. Las Vegas
Seattle vs. Puerto Rico

Wyoming vs. Boston
Hollywood vs. Puerto Rico
Boise vs. Seattle
Texas vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Virginia

FXBlade

Quote from: JustinP on June 29, 2012, 10:11:38 AM
In Week 9 the Aces are on the schedule 3 times, twice in the first week.  According to the schedule it's Texas vs. Las Vegas and then Las Vegas vs. Puerto Rico, which leaves out Hollywood.

Ha, hadn't noticed that.

But yeah, my last two games should be Texas and Puerto Rico.

Has me down to face Seeds in the last game but played them twice.

1st set of games as it stands...

Texas vs Las Vegas
Seattle vs Virginia
Boise vs Boston
Las Vegas vs Puerto Rico
Kentucky vs Wyoming

Should be? 

Texas vs Hollywood
Seattle vs Virginia
Boise vs Boston
Las Vegas vs Puerto Rico
Kentucky vs Wyoming