News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on July 05, 2012, 08:25:12 AM
...How the heck did trading away #3 for THAT deal seem worth it? O_o Picking high is the ONLY way the expansion teams are going to get stars.

Exactly.

On the other hand...GREAT SEASON DORLING!

GM Franchise

That was a horrible deal.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Season 7 Pick'em
BD: 48-22
Dorling: 48-22
Cory: 48-22
Hondo: 47-23
James: 47-23
Justin: 45-25
Bone: 37-33

THERE IS A 3-WAY TIE FOR FIRST.  THE WAY WE WILL DECIDE THE TIE-BREAKER IS TO GIVE A COMBINED POINT TOTAL FOR THE FIRST GAME OF THE CHAMPIONSHIP SERIES.

Black Death

combined score for first game

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Have I agreed a scouting report for free agents of 500k? Cant remember were I mentioned that. I am senile!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

-- The free agent stuff is being assumed I think? I definitely don't remember it being said anywhere but I think it's fairly logical to be ABLE to do it, at least.

Either I messed up and should've let Hawk talk to Nest, or Hawk underestimated Nest's demands. He thought he could get him for 1.2 million. :/

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

what was wrong with the two million

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok cool 500k for free agents that we dont know. Obviously we have worked on the assumption if your coach knows them then you can get them cheaper ala a recommendation.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Quote from: Black Death on July 05, 2012, 06:41:53 PM
what was wrong with the two million

Almost as much as my actual coach, and Hawk suggested he was worth less with the 1.2 million comment.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

it not your salary cap... same  like he would be worth it

jagilki

YAY, I GOT MY PC BACK!