News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

T-Bonizzle

Psh AS IF Hondo winning again is the hot news. HELL NO.

We've got racism in Hollywood and Pittsburgh, we've got sexism in Hollywood, we've got the Toppers 2.0 in Hollywood...man it's all about Hollywood isn't it.

Black Death

Hollywood we got it all ... expect wins
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

You know it's bad if my team is in better shape than another team, right BD? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Jennifer

Believe I have 7.5 million for two players, looking in good shape.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

15.5 for three draft picks, unfortunately two of them are top 10 picks and are going to try to command a hefty price.

GM Franchise

I got over 10 million, probably around 15-16 million to sign three spots.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

24.5 million  to sign  five players

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

And I look forward to waiting for all this excitement to go bat shit when some of you realize you have agreed PR budgets for players in place which you cant afford!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

oh ... hollywood get the gay coach ... home run

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on July 05, 2012, 09:07:53 PM
And I look forward to waiting for all this excitement to go bat shit when some of you realize you have agreed PR budgets for players in place which you cant afford!

LOL

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Lol things are going to get interesting with the PR budgets. And Hollywood is PERFECT for the gay coach. Hollywood getting more interesting by the minute.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

So who has agreed too heavy a budget?